Obi's Lincoln LS Build 4 XL15's 8kw UPDATE/ New suspension IN!

Sorry everyone. Havent had anytime at all lately to do anything to my car. With go out to the field for 2 weeks and all these inspections at work, I've been stomped! Going to get some work done this weekend for sure.

im jelous dude... you have all the power i need right there in your pics... i have a sundown saz2000d... i need 3 more! everything looks great... i also have a dc 270xp! it's a beast isn't it!

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Man just found out that its bad to have you amps hooked up with no load, and thats why on of my amps took a poop! Man at least this made me a little more knowledgable!

what do you mean?

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

what do you mean?

He means having the amps wired without having them hooked up to any woofers, hence no load.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

im jelous dude... you have all the power i need right there in your pics... i have a sundown saz2000d... i need 3 more! everything looks great... i also have a dc 270xp! it's a beast isn't it!

:D Glad I got them at preorder pricing. Cause theres no way I woulda afforded them now!

looking good man keep the pic rolling in i know how it is not to get any time on pojects

Tell me about it bro. I wish I could take a month off and just work on my car!

He means having the amps wired without having them hooked up to any woofers, hence no load.

Beat me to it! :D

looking fwd to the finished result.... looks good so far

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

• 2 weeks later...

Ok finally have some updates! Finally.

Ok I wanted to put the bulk of my batteries in my spare tire well but the factory battery holder was in my way.

CIMG2277.jpg

CIMG2278.jpg

CIMG2279.jpg

Now I have room

Perfect fit, even have room for more batts in the back. But thats later

CIMG2280.jpg

Buss Bars on

CIMG2281.jpg

Made this so they won't be sliding around

CIMG2282.jpg

Hidden, and pleny of room now for amp rack

CIMG2283.jpg

Oh yea forgot but Kyle hooked it up with these.

CIMG2294.jpg

CIMG2295.jpg

CIMG2296.jpg

CIMG2293.jpg

CIMG2298.jpg

I have 4 6.5's and 4 twts for now. Will have 8 of each, 4 per door.

I might change this but for now I like them xovers here. Remember beauty panel will cover all wiring and bottom xover.

CIMG2309.jpg

Making amp rack.

CIMG2403.jpg

CIMG2404.jpg

CIMG2411.jpg

Wiring for my amps(yes its messy, but I cleaned it up, just forgot to take a pic of it)

CIMG2410.jpg

Fuse holder

CIMG2414.jpg

CIMG2415.jpg

Quick mock up of what i want it to look like

CIMG2418.jpg

Have 2 amps just sitting there. They will be 3 high on each side maybe 4 if I decide to move my mid amps there

CIMG2419-1.jpg

Archived