Obi's Lincoln LS Build 4 XL15's 8kw UPDATE/ New suspension IN!

Thanks everyone for all the comments. And see Kyle thats what I've been doing. Lol. But I haven't gotten anything done lately. Ive been in the Field the last couple days and just got back today. More updates for sure this weekend.

man this lincoln is looking SWEET as hell. you've done a lot of great, clean work in there. hope to see the rest of the build soon!

Alpine 9886

Polk Audio 6.5 Component db series

Elemental Designs nine.4

JL Audio 1000/1

DC Lvl 4 15" - 3.95 cu ft/tuned to 32 hz

Clarion EQS746

Stinger Voltage Meter

Optima Yellow Top (Front)

XS Power 1200 (Rear)

All KnuKonceptz Wiring

I swear I work all day and didn't seem like Im getting anything done! Lol. Ive heard thats normal though. Heres what I got done today.

First pic is of how low my car's sitting! Still need another batt and the wall! Need to beef up the springs.

Posted Image

Front

Posted Image

Making the amp rack for the 100.4

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Holes are to run all the wiring

Posted Image

Outline for the other door

Posted Image

They Match

Posted Image

Right here I had to cut away at the grommet to fit 8 runs of 16awg speaker wire, 2 runs of 4awg, 2 sets of RCA's, and Rem wire.

Posted Image

Making holes in door to run wires.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Door jamb wiring thourgh grommets.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I plan on putting some wire loom, to protect the wires, if anyone has a better I idea let me know. Oh and thats not the final outcome of the amp rack. Will add a beauty panel to make the amp sit flush or close to flush in the door, hiding all wiring.

yayyy! updates... i wish there was a fast forward button on this build, cuz im dying to see what you got in mind and how it looks :D and yeah, i'll spend an entire day working on my car, and it will feel like i didnt get much done, but it adds up overtime

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

Archived