Obi's Lincoln LS Build 4 XL15's 8kw UPDATE/ New suspension IN!

idk if just upgrading springs will help as much as needed, it already has rims so i vote BAG IT! :clapping:

I wish I just don't think I'll have anyroom for a compressor after everythings done.

very nice! thatsalottapowa!

:D

yayyy! updates... i wish there was a fast forward button on this build, cuz im dying to see what you got in mind and how it looks :D and yeah, i'll spend an entire day working on my car, and it will feel like i didnt get much done, but it adds up overtime

Yea tell me about it!

Also I have to put this on hold for now cause my orginal plan was to put the Mid Amps in the trunk too. But now since they're going on the doors I don't have enough 4awg to run to the Batts. Order more Knu yesterday. Should be here in a few days! I hate hicups like this!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice this buils is looking mad sick GL

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

looking great man, lmk when your ready to start the clamshell

For sure man! I can't wait to head up there!

nice this buils is looking mad sick GL

Thanks bro

But sorry everyone but ive been really busy with work lately, and Ive been pretty sick so I havent really touched my car.

Looks great so far man, plus you have a badass ride... Definitely looking forward to the finished product.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Looks great so far man, plus you have a badass ride... Definitely looking forward to the finished product.

Thanks alot bro! I cant wait either!

Alright so I wanted to have full control of my Rearview cam without going through all the menus on my HU and without having to put the car in reverse. So Kyle gave me a pretty good idea. Thanks man.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I had to cut alot of holes under this panel to get the switch to fit properly, I think it tured out nice. Going to repaint panel.

Posted Image

Running all my wires for my Mid amps (going on back doors)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Mounting MDF cutout. (will have beauty panel over it)

Posted Image

[

Posted Image

Used bolts cause I wanted the panels to be easier to remove, so I can deaden the doors later down the road.

Amp mounted

Posted Image

Posted Image

All wired up

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Oh yea and all Sub Amps wired up

Posted Image

Still need to do the whole process to the other door.

Thanks man! I needed to come up with something since didnt have any more room in trunk! lol

PS. quick question. How do I edit the title of my thread. So i could update you guys on progress.

NVM i figured it out! :D

Well one of my Sub Amps went up in smoke today. Crazy thing is that is wasnt even connected to any speakers! Gain, Bassboost, Xover, everything was turned all the way down. Worked fine all day then turn my car on and poof! Well that made me realize something, its that if I had my clamshell in, it woulda been almost impossible to get it out, and even harder to put back in. So tomorrow imma tear everything out the trunk, and need to think of a easier to access amp rack. Need to possibly find another spot for batteries too. Any ideas would be great. Oh well I guess this would be a lesson.

Archived