Jump to content

Eclipse h/u?


Moore941

Recommended Posts

Posted

anyone have any experience with these units? im looking to eliminate my external EQ and have a solid h/u since mine took a shit. Gonna buy a cheap unit for now while i save for this one.

Eclipe unit

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

Posted

I know some one who ordered one, and had bad luck, but I know other people(many moons ago) who had them AND loved them. The person who got one recently, had issues with IPOD controlling, and menus were acting funny...he ended up returning it..

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

Posted

Deck is the titts! Great SQ deck but bad on I pod I would just use the aux in it has for the I pod and skip their I pod box thing it sucks

The Shoe Maker without shoes!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 927 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...