i should've been a fat person

lucky basterds, I'm 5'10 and 250. I'm workin on it. My doctor says that I dont have a metabolism. haha!!!

1995 Ford Mustang 3.8l V6 5 Speed

Plans:

• 2 12 inch dc Level 4s
  • DC 2.0k Amp
  • KCA 1/0 Power Amplifier Installation Kit
  • 220 Amp Alt
  • XS Power 12V D925 AGM Battery
  • Stinger Volt Gauge
  • Rockford Fosgate RCAs
  • Box built from birch. Probably tuned to 32 Hz
  • 0 gauge wiring for extra battery
  • Dynamat

Untitled-1-5.jpg

“I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated.”

Al McGuire

“The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets”

Al McGuire

remember this always

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades

Shit im what you call a little bit of a big guy lol my friend is hypoglycemic it seems like we go to hardees for lunch and then she always wants to go back like 2 hours later lol

YES! that's SO me. my girlfriend is the opposite. she is HYPO. she needs to eat healthy stuff for some other odd reason, idk. so we're opposite and it's hard to eat that way, but mmmmmmm!! i can't keep my hands off food.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

i'm a skinny boy trapped in a big body

my 110lb girlfriend eats considerably more than i do (like double) and does a whole lot less than me (work 10-12 hrs a day, standing, jogging, and moving shit all the time while she pets her bunny and watches tv) and i still gain weight.

losing the weight isnt the problem, its the feeling that "holy shit there is no way I ate 5lbs of food just this weekend" thing, im pretty sure I metabolise air into fat somehow.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

so you know how some people say they feel like a woman/man trapped in a mans/womans body? well i feel like i'm a fat man stuck in a skinny persons body! i'm 6'1" and 120LBS. i'm what they call hypoglycemic. i burn my sugars and whatnot faster then normal so i don't gain weight. it's cool until the point where i pass out. :( but is anyone else like me? eats and eats but never gains weight? like i just had 3 pork chops and i'm eating a thing of icing with sprinkles in it. :) i should've been fat.

Your not "TAGGED" hypoglycemic cause your skinny. All that means is that your blood is low on the sugar content. I have seen SEVERAL FAT ASSES that are hypoglycemic. You just have a faster then normal metabolism. How old are you? Typically once you hit the 25 and up era, metabolism usually starts to slow down, then all those sugars will stay put, and you wont be bragging anymore LOL.........

Edited by newls1

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Your not "TAGGED" hypoglycemic cause your skinny. All that means is that your blood is low on the sugar content. I have seen SEVERAL FAT ASSES that are hypoglycemic. You just have a faster then normal metabolism. How old are you? Typically once you hit the 25 and up era, metabolism usually starts to slow down, then all those sugars will stay put, and you wont be bragging anymore LOL.........

well idk. all i know is it's what my dr. told me. :) but i'm 16. my real dad was skinny until like 40 so i may be like him.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

YES! that's SO me. my girlfriend is the opposite. she is HYPO. she needs to eat healthy stuff for some other odd reason, idk. so we're opposite and it's hard to eat that way, but mmmmmmm!! i can't keep my hands off food.

Dude no joke yesterday I took her there at like 12.15 and then we went back there at like 2.30 she ate a number 3 each time a mushroom swiss thick burger you would never know it though she is tiny like 5 foot and not the least bit fat

well idk. all i know is it's what my dr. told me. :) but i'm 16. my real dad was skinny until like 40 so i may be like him.

Dude, I just hit your profile and I see your only 16. Wait till life actually starts to hit you, and once your in your mid 20's, EVERYTHING slows down!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Dude, I just hit your profile and I see your only 16. Wait till life actually starts to hit you, and once your in your mid 20's, EVERYTHING slows down!

okay, not EVERYTHING can slow down. if my mind slows anymore, i'll start drooling! lol :D but i do hope to gain some weight.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Yikes, I just turned 23 yesterday and it seems like it's harder to lose weight now. I remember back in the day I could drop 5 lbs in one week now I'm eatting grilled chicken all the time and I can't shed a pound, and I'm only 23!! I hate to think about what its gonna be like when I'm 30!!

03' Reg Cab 2500HD

Alpine 9807 H/U

Infinity Ref 6.5" Front Speakers

Pioneer 4"x6" Rear Speakers

Quantum Audio 1100.1 Amp

PPI 5 Channel Amp

Kicker 05' S12L5's <~ thats plural baby