bro u got a pm about the sol

i have a few qustion

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

type r ftw if you can find one cheap

justin smith

1996 mercury grand marquis

20'' bentchi b7 lexani n3000 245/35/20

cactus 5kw at 1ohm dcr(beast)

2 18'' btl's in a 14.15^ft wall tuned to 35hz with 210'' of port

kicker zx650.4

componets in still the works

200amp motorcraft alt

xs power d3100 (beast)

kenwood ddx512 h.u.

you mean my EX? the one I dumped? just remember every time you kiss her that i used to cum in her mouth

and BTW your girl just called me....

pure pwnage

go for the ls vtec jdm version. my buddy has an integra with one and it is sick fast, shifting at 8700 is awsome, he will eat up gsr's all day. he is a huge honda guy and knows his shit I will get you some more info and contact info for ya

Not saying you are making things up but what the he'll is a ls/vtec jdm conversion? A ls/vtec was never offered in any car

Not saying you are making things up but what the he'll is a ls/vtec jdm conversion? A ls/vtec was never offered in any car

the guy I kno built the motor its a jdm ls bottom end and a jdm vtec top end with a jdm b-16 intake I beleive. its is a frankinstine type build that works for sure

from what I kno he had to run an external oil line and plug the one in the block, I will get the specs on it, all I kno is the car is stupid fast (I have been in some fast cars, this prob it in the top of the list for sure) and from what I understand the jdm version of the motors have things over the usa version, higher rpms is one and I think the bore and stroke might be different as well

the guy I kno built the motor its a jdm ls bottom end and a jdm vtec top end with a jdm b-16 intake I beleive. its is a frankinstine type build that works for sure

from what I kno he had to run an external oil line and plug the one in the block, I will get the specs on it, all I kno is the car is stupid fast (I have been in some fast cars, this prob it in the top of the list for sure)

yeah there is a sandwich plate or it can be tapped from the back of the block and the oil line runs to the head

yeah there is a sandwich plate or it can be tapped from the back of the block and the oil line runs to the head

so I guess I am not totally off my rocker and got some of the facts right.... LOL the guy who built the motor is 23 and knows more about the honda drive train then anyone I kno, he is helping another guy do a jdm swap in to a prelude he for sure knos his shit

Archived