WTB Cast Frames (anything from 10-18"!)

Sniper

Yup, you read that title right, I want YOUR cast frames!

I am in need of a 12 spoke 18 (like the DC/Fi/RE standard 12 spoke)

and could use the 15" 12 spoke too, any other basket sizes in the cast frame fashion

could be used.

yup, thats right, if you got 4 spokes and 6 spokes, i'll buy em too.

if she's got a good motor still attached to her, i'll buy that too.

Name your price, but dont charge me a shit ton just for a basket, charge what you would pay.

also, if you can get me a motor from either a Fi Q or a RE SE (or SX) I am willing to spend what you want for it.

one last thing, if you have the specifications from the woofer the motor was from, there is more of a chance I will buy it.

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

i have a 15" basket off of a dc lvl4 thats laying in a box in my closet...

i decided to downgrade my lvl4 to a 12" so shoot me a pm if you're interested

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

I have a crap load of 10"- 12 spoke frames. In a few months Iam getting umm... 500 or so 10" - 15" 4 spoke, 12 spoke, chrome, grey, and black

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

ive got a 10" old school Orion HCCA motor, basket, cone with good coils.... something is messed up with the magnets... when you try to put the basket on, the steel ring its attached to slams up agianst the pole piece trying to pinch the voice coil

i also have a motor and basket for a 12" 04 kicker l7

i have no clue what any of its worth...so...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?