Up An Coming Grounder Pounder ((new Pics))

call me a hater, but i dont think its worthy of the title "Ground Pounder"

but i would considering a solid setup, gunna be loud man!!! invest in some Deadener and/or expanding foam for that trunk lid!!!!

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

but i would considering a solid setup, gunna be loud man!!! invest in some Deadener and/or expanding foam for that trunk lid!!!!

-Drew

you dont have to have a wall full of subs to make the ground shake homie......

quite a few people are doing it with 2 subs.....

I can burp a 55 and bassrace 50+ with 2 15s and 2 amps n/w

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

why put the headunit and volt meter in the glove box?? does it stay open the whole time you ride??

i could not find any installion kit for my car at the time with a eq slot all the kits was jus a single din but

i need a din 1/2 also i can ride with it close an still work my deck an i put in there because if u look into my car (theif) at nite all you will see is a factory tape deck an who the hell want a factory tape deck lol also i dont like the way that the installion kits sit out like 3 in all of u gm guys know what im talking bout

my personal opinion for the title involves massive Sd, high power and tuned very, very low. just my opinion :thumbsup:

great setup though!! not hate'n the ride just the title for the thread :lol:

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:

-Drew

all you have to do is ask the lady at the local citco how i keep shutting down ther computer also as the manager at the local autozone how my 2 12 in 5.4 cuft box @ 32hz a caprice with no deadener or foam knocked down his tv an camera that hanging from the ceiling

I'm not bash'n your ride man!! looks good!! i'm sure it gets LOUD and shakes the Fcuk outta things.

I (<- my opinion) think that the GP title fits massive Sd

-Drew

uhoh_45 said:

I'm not bash'n your ride man!! looks good!! i'm sure it gets LOUD and shakes the Fcuk outta things.

I (<- my opinion) think that the GP title fits massive Sd

-Drew

so if a person can do the same numbers and get ugly with alot less subs and power you dont think that qualifies as a groundpounder? Thats all sorts of crazy homie...

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Archived