Jump to content

BOSS 12" 500W SUBWOOFER $19.99


ArtemCRV

Recommended Posts

Posted

Great to blow up

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Posted

^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOL, if I had an extra 200 I wasnt gonna use for something else I would get like 10 and wall socket em all at the same time.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

Ok then. By what parameters you say it's a good or bad sub. :unknw:

Surfing the net searching for the best deals. Don't wanna throw my hard earned $ in some :censored:

im a tree hugging faggot who enjoys long penis with a side of whipped cream if you know what i mean

Posted

Ok then. By what parameters you say it's a good or bad sub. :unknw:

Surfing the net searching for the best deals. Don't wanna throw my hard earned $ in some :censored:

There are just certain companys to avoid, I will list some off the top of my head.

-Boss

-Power Acoustik

-Sound Storm

-Lanzar(unless it is the OPTI line)

-Visonik

-Low end Crunch

-MA

-Low end Sound Stream

-Wal-Mart Products

Oh and

-RockWood and Kenford LOL

Just a few off the top of my head.

The Audio Biz isnt a cheap passion.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

Oh and

-RockWood and Kenford LOL

1st I thought wtf is this joke about... rockford and kenwood?

then googled... lol there are RockWood and Kenford subs :crazy:

im a tree hugging faggot who enjoys long penis with a side of whipped cream if you know what i mean

Posted

-Boss

btw I always thought boss is a good electronics made :pardon:

im a tree hugging faggot who enjoys long penis with a side of whipped cream if you know what i mean

Posted

they sound like ass probably very sloppy and buzzy sounding, it wont have any low end boom or real thump to it, just sound like blaaahhhaaaaaaaaaaaa. if they were 15's id take 12 and build a clam for them :)

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

Posted

btw I always thought boss is a good electronics made :pardon:

You are probably thinking of BOSE, they make hi end audio for cars from the factory.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

You are probably thinking of BOSE, they make hi end audio for cars from the factory.

oh yeah!

sh*t i didn't know there are so many clones... boss, rockwood, kenford etc... have to be more careful with this crap

im a tree hugging faggot who enjoys long penis with a side of whipped cream if you know what i mean

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9433 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...