ha..... the SR is going in his friends s13 240sx.. and the black top is going in the other ae86, his other has a 16v 4age aready rebuild

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

Im quite excited to see this build, never seen a 4 cylinder build up. Good luck man, and hope all goes smoothly :)

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

i will this is probley going to be a years worth of build up

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

• 4 weeks later...

whoever said gas engines normally dont go past 12PSI is pretty dumb..hell..you can boost some civic motors to 12PSI on stock internals..Supras the 2JZGTE can go to 40PSI..(heavily modified) 12 is kinda low for a good car..but for a 4 banger its alright..

New system"RF T5001BD 980watts RMS at one ohmSoundstream T5-12"kenwood 4 inch front doorpowerbass 5 inch back2.3 cube foot enclosure tuned to about 34hz

scratchy is right geo, the 4agze internals are a bit stronger than the 4age internals, but at 18psi it will definatelly break. you need to upgrade to a real forged bottom end. your gonna pay the price sooner or later if you don't do it right the first time ;)

There is no definite PSI level at which the internal's can't handle it...It is ALL in the tune.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

how about them apples,

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I know its not like its rare in USA

its been sitting for a wwek, so it alittle dusty, but i'm sure the mechine shop will clean it out

im loving it...those silvertops and 4agze's are the best.. i got a website for you where i KNOW they would love to see this build..

www.toyotanation.com

New system"RF T5001BD 980watts RMS at one ohmSoundstream T5-12"kenwood 4 inch front doorpowerbass 5 inch back2.3 cube foot enclosure tuned to about 34hz

• 2 weeks later...

Archived