Why do people bash other peoples systems?

i dont hate on people but if your shits trash i'll tell you, people dont like anything but praise now adays though so if your nose isnt up thier ass then they get all hurt that you critisized thier builds, hensce why i dont check out member rides sections on forums very often

I have respect for anyone who has a system, as long as they dont talk shit to me about my shit or if they have xplodes and think their the shit is SOOOOO LOUD then i dont have a problem with them.

In the words of Katt Williams, "If you don't have haters, then you are doin something wrong. The more you have the better." lmao

Gotta love Kat Williams, & it's sooo true haha

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

It's called being a hater, don't even sweat it man. It gets annoying after a while, I know, but you can't please everyone. You could have the best of the best in there and somebody would find something to hate on.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

I forget whos sig it is but it says Haters are what we need to survive. Just gives me motivation to make my shit better than theirs. Oh and the fact they dont have shit themselves.

thats JP's sig, its a quote from roscoe

and man, nobody on youtube should be able to talk shit, cuz unless they have heard your system, they have no idea how loud or good it actually is... like steve's vids, ive seen all of them, but never have i heard his system get over 100 dbs, or sound amazing... because ive only heard it through my computer, but judging by the work he does, and the praise he gets, i know its hella good... a camera cant pick up on amazing SQ, and they dont know how loud it actually is unless they have car audio experience, which i doubt most of the haters do

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg