I think that this is a good game if you dont already have halo 3. I sold my 360 6 months back and just bought the elite and ODST friday. And its the shit, i love that the halo 3 disc came with all the maps so you dont need to buy them just to play online. I love firefight havent had the time to try it with someone else, but its definitly a challenge by ones self.

Anyone wanna play halo 3 online my gt is : Crump on3

• 2 weeks later...
ill get it when the price goes down a bit... my system is on my mind right now...

dont

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

ill get it when the price goes down a bit... my system is on my mind right now...

Doubtful. If Fallout 3 is still $60 I doubt ODST is going to give away the candystore anytime soon.

Don't listen to all the haters. Its a decent play and several hours of diversion if you enjoy halo games. Sure its different but the firefight game mode and the convenience of all the H3 maps on 1 disc pays for itself.

I don't get all the WaW fanboism. Its not a bad game but it sure isn't anything special. Having Kieffer Sutherland yell at you for hours on end gets old.

images-1.jpg