DC Sound Lab

PUMPED for finals!!!!

Man i am just pumped up for finals!!!! IT is going to be insane. I can hardly keep my enthusiasm in. :drunk: haha I am jacked up, just have a some final tweaks to do tomorrow and i am ready.

So who else running DC is going, either to compete or spectate? I think i may have talked Mr. Rusty into coming down..... Everyone post and show him who all want to see him at the biggest show of the year! YEAH!!!

Myself and Team Riprock will be departing this tuesday to embark on the very very long drive. Should be there either thursday night or friday morning. ;)

man i been workin over the weekend , im surprised at how many last minute orders we got hit with for finals!!

So this means you will be there? I need a good pit crew. :friends:

And to the Ontario guy i dont think anyone in North America has a longer drive then us guys from Western Canada. Yet each year doesnt matter where finals is we go! Half the fun is in the drive, the other half is in hanging out with some American buddies and doing crazy shit..... :drinks: No excuses for us only good times with good people.

So this means you will be there? I need a good pit crew. :friends:

And to the Ontario guy i dont think anyone in North America has a longer drive then us guys from Western Canada. Yet each year doesnt matter where finals is we go! Half the fun is in the drive, the other half is in hanging out with some American buddies and doing crazy shit..... :drinks: No excuses for us only good times with good people.

will be there spectating and helping teamates shooting vids and uploading cant wait to c my fellow dc compadres and maybe the head guy Rusty to wahoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Cobrastang98

Good luck guys, i wanna see a 159.9 out of you... And like Mick last year.. if u do happen to red light, i wanna see a full tilt run and a 60+ bassrace to show everyone why a 160 and up class should be there in the future.

i will be there!! unfortunately only spectating :( but still, clay if any help is needed let me know!! you have PM too sir!

COME RUSTY!!

Edited by moose

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

Authorized DC Sound Lab Dealers

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

Good luck guys, i wanna see a 159.9 out of you... And like Mick last year.. if u do happen to red light, i wanna see a full tilt run and a 60+ bassrace to show everyone why a 160 and up class should be there in the future.

You will see a all out run in qualifying. I dont plan on breaking out in eliminations.

But like i said you will want to be around for qualifying. I dont know if i will gain spl at Tulsa or lose yet but with a good start assuming it is = to here you will see 162 bassrace if not more. I think thats pretty good for a Jimbo that is driving 30+ hours to the show, this is a real ground pounder!!!

anyone that sees me fell free to come say hi, would like to put faces to names. :zorro: