Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
golias

KOLE AUDIO TRAX1-7000D

14 posts in this topic

Hello guys!

I'm looking for an amp with a good watt/price for my spl car.

Have you ever tried this amp?? KOLE AUDIO Trax1-7000D?

Have you other suggestions for low-cost amplifiers but powerful? I don't care the quality, only watt and a little bit of reliability!

I had also seen the SPL GRLA5500/1D, has anyone ever measured the actual power on a real load of 1 ohm at 12V?

there a post about this all ready

use the search button

Do you have internal photo of the KOLE AUDIO and POWERACOUSTIK amps?

i put one of these in a lil s10 i did, he wanted the amp so i put it in. worked good, then after like amonth it went into protect and would never come out, so idk, they work good but not great quality

Bills

If u want cheap quality power look into the Audiopipe 3000D... Can be had BNIB for less than $300 and will do a real 3k, not the crazy claimed wattage that those Kole amps claim.

If u want cheap quality power look into the Audiopipe 3000D... Can be had BNIB for less than $300 and will do a real 3k, not the crazy claimed wattage that those Kole amps claim.

x2

and its not 3000 rms at 1 ohm, its 3000 rms at 2 ohms bridged, the AP30001d is a 2 channel amp, 1 ohm stable per channel.. for 1500 rms x2

and its not 3000 rms at 1 ohm, its 3000 rms at 2 ohms bridged, the AP30001d is a 2 channel amp, 1 ohm stable per channel.. for 1500 rms x2

you and I are ALWAYS repeating that info. Seems everyone thinks this amp does 3k @ 1ohm, but its 2ohm bridged....

its because most websites have it listed at 1k @ 4 ohms 2k @ 2ohms and 3k @ 1 ohm, i just want to make sure people have the right info :)

I've seen them run @ 1ohms before, but they pull a shit load of amps and aren't very happy to be @ .5ohm per 1500d.