2000LaDe Posted September 29, 2009 Author Report Posted September 29, 2009 3 up front and 3 in the back. its painfull by the port thats for sure. metered it in the box yesterday and it did a 160.3 haha Quote
keepinitloud Posted September 29, 2009 Report Posted September 29, 2009 wow lookin through the pictures when you put them up of the build I could'nt wait to see some videos of this beast playin and I was definately not disapointed that is a badass ride you got there seats six got screaming mids and highs and thundering bass ya did a hellava job on it I love it Quote 06 chrysler 300C Hemi one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters stock battery and a stinger spv44 Irragi 300 amp alternator big 3 1/0 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1
doug118 Posted September 29, 2009 Report Posted September 29, 2009 I feel soo bad for that middle passanger in the back Quote 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
kickasskid544 Posted September 29, 2009 Report Posted September 29, 2009 reguardless of how shitty the camera is that thing is fuckin loud... that is just entirely a bad ass truck and that box is built like a brick shit house lol Quote
lil_walbanger Posted October 26, 2009 Report Posted October 26, 2009 i like those doors pods looks loud Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.