Second Skin Audio

21" sub??

They don't have anything on their site.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Guest Cobrastang98
They don't have anything on their site.

Who Atomic?? I'm pretty sure that it uses whatever the current ELE motor is. Idk if they make them anymore, but i heard of someone recently ordering one from them

Robin Butler(i pretty sure thats his last name) has 2 21" IA Wardens off 4 IA 20.1s in a Dodge Neon, they can take massive more amounts of power than he's giving them.

He switched from DC LVL5 18s to IA DP18s to IA Warden 21s...The DPs were a little louder than the LVL5s in his setup and the Wardens gained a huge amount over the DPs. Can't wait to see what happens when he puts some real power on those woofers.

Is this the guy you are talking about, he used to have level 5's then he switched for the DP, then I havent heard anything since.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

And I agree with Eric B, they are on 2 different levels, the BTL at 5K is pushing its limits, but then you see the Wardens in Beajays build and they are laughing at 7K a piece and hardly moving, and those are the 15's.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Wow I did! wonder how much one of those would set you back?

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

yea. thats the guy that has the dodge neon and the roof caves in and the winshield breaks from the pressure. in that video, you can kinda see the roof flexing down ^^

My 93 chevy truck Orion HCCA 15's Build

6K HID's

2 orion HCCA 15.4

2 AP30001D's

2 optima yellowtops, 2 C&D 270fr's, all 3 tsunami 1/0, CS144 190 amp

Rockford p200-2

Rockford p200-2

Rockford p300-1

Kole KX1 5500D -broken

My 93 chevy truck Orion HCCA 15's Build

6K HID's

2 orion HCCA 15.4

2 AP30001D's

2 optima yellowtops, 2 C&D 270fr's, all 3 tsunami 1/0, CS144 190 amp

Rockford p200-2

Rockford p200-2

Rockford p300-1

Kole KX1 5500D -broken

U must have missed it - http://www.atomicspeakers.com/ele24.html

We can't forget about the other huge woofer out there.... Simply the greatest, biggest, loudest woofer of all time - Da Jackhamma

lol :drinks:

Guest Cobrastang98
Is this the guy you are talking about, he used to have level 5's then he switched for the DP, then I havent heard anything since.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

And I agree with Eric B, they are on 2 different levels, the BTL at 5K is pushing its limits, but then you see the Wardens in Beajays build and they are laughing at 7K a piece and hardly moving, and those are the 15's.

Yep those vids are from his old setups, his new one is pretty significantly louder but still off the same power. Proves that even with "lower" power levels the Wardens will still be louder than almost anything out there.

Wow I did! wonder how much one of those would set you back?

If you're talking about the Wardens they actually aren't that expensive... Less than half the price of a DD Z is. For what they are proving to be capable off, seems like they might be a deal if anything.

Here are the prices from a dealer on CACO for the IA Wardens-

12"-$650 shipped

15"-$680 shipped

18"-$720 + shipping

21"-$800 + shipping