I know this is old but I was doing research and it caught my eye now I know Its a line driver and from what I understand about them its mainly used.for the sub stage bc it only has 2 channels . So I guess I'm asking what would I used to help out the voltage of my 4 channel or does this have functionality to help voltage with both aspects of the system

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

I know this is old but I was doing research and it caught my eye now I know Its a line driver and from what I understand about them its mainly used.for the sub stage bc it only has 2 channels . So I guess I'm asking what would I used to help out the voltage of my 4 channel or does this have functionality to help voltage with both aspects of the system

anybody?

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

ttt

• 1 year later...

TTT!!!!!! Do i set it to unbalanced or balance??????????

Isnt 11-22V going to damage my T500BDCP and P400-4?

I have the Output of the T500 going to the input of my P400 set in 2ch mode.....

Thanks pls help i found one for 50$$$

98' dodge ram

140A alt

Big 3

XS D2700

JVC kd-r310

Rockford T500-1BDCP

2 Sundown E12 Ported 4cubes 35hz

Rockford P400-4

2 Infinity reference 3way 6x9

2 Polk DB 5 1/4

2x layer dynamat all doors

• 5 months later...

NECRO!!!

sooooo, I have no hummm in my front stage if the car is in accessory.... but soon as I turn the engine over (idling) whatever you want to call it, I get a low hiss that doesnt change but can be heard over very low volume.... I currently have a 4 channel amp AND a sub amp..... would I just use one of these or do I need one for every 2 channels???

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Archived