Second Skin Audio

Ditched 12's, going 15

3 Words..... Rear seat Delete

Mustangs don't have ANY room in the rear, unless the new ones changed. You could do 2 15's, 6 cubes not have to worry about taking a ton of people in your car, complaining about being squished and you can still feel your music, like music is supposed to be felt. Haha.. Make a false floor for your amps in the trunk, so you still have a place to put all your stuff, or friends... Whichever has priority.... My $.02

Nice thing about a rear seat delete is you don't really have to ruin or cut anything... You may end up with a couple holes in the floor, as the box should be bolted down, but there's other ways to secure the box too. Rear seat delete is just a box and beauty panels. If you wanna pull it out, it will only take a couple hours, throw your rear seat in, throw a box with a ten or two in the trunk on top of the false floor and you still got a nice little setup.

EDIT: Not talkin about a 'wall' .... If you design your setup to be able to fit out the door by taking a seat out, or both, versus destroying the box... Then it won't take long to reverse*

Edited by JDirty96

3 Words..... Rear seat Delete

Mustangs don't have ANY room in the rear, unless the new ones changed. You could do 2 15's, 6 cubes not have to worry about taking a ton of people in your car, complaining about being squished and you can still feel your music, like music is supposed to be felt. Haha.. Make a false floor for your amps in the trunk, so you still have a place to put all your stuff, or friends... Whichever has priority.... My $.02

Nice thing about a rear seat delete is you don't really have to ruin or cut anything... You may end up with a couple holes in the floor, as the box should be bolted down, but there's other ways to secure the box too. Rear seat delete is just a box and beauty panels. If you wanna pull it out, it will only take a couple hours, throw your rear seat in, throw a box with a ten or two in the trunk on top of the false floor and you still got a nice little setup.

EDIT: Not talkin about a 'wall' .... If you design your setup to be able to fit out the door by taking a seat out, or both, versus destroying the box... Then it won't take long to reverse*

I would love to. But YOU try getting that passed by my wife... :girl_devil:

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread