Second Skin Audio

Incriminator Audio Warden

thats whats up i didnt know he finished his new wall. IA is on my list for new subs. its either IA or DC. i would love to see some IA setups so go for it.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

oh WOW. I am very impressed with your numbers and have seen this neon go through all the different woofers. :clapping:

That car is absolutely ridiculous. Last I heard it was the level 5's off 2 20.1's and it was sick. I can only imagine what it sounds like now...I should hear soon enough though.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

That car is absolutely ridiculous. Last I heard it was the level 5's off 2 20.1's and it was sick. I can only imagine what it sounds like now...I should hear soon enough though.

yea i wanna hear robins car with the 21's now, i ran into anthony last weekend and forgot how loud his shit was too lol. pretty much made me wanna take my stereo out of the durango lol.

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

yea i wanna hear robins car with the 21's now, i ran into anthony last weekend and forgot how loud his shit was too lol. pretty much made me wanna take my stereo out of the durango lol.

Yeah after I heard Robin with the RE's like 2 years ago I took out my entire system the next day for a rebuild. I don't know how that little neon is still in one piece.

teamsundown-1.jpg

no real representation of IA over here on the west coast, kinda sucks too because some of thier stuff looks pretty nice.

i myself like the look of the newer 20.1a and i always liked the lethal injection series

I like the look but they look very large for only being 2,000 watts am I reading something wrong or is there more to the $800 amp that I am missing?

I emailed nick about 2 18" wardens :D

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Beejay on youtube is running 4 15 wardens on 2 14k's

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

DAM beat me too it .just face it get the subs

Like Slowed Songs? Check out Mine and Bassaddict's Slowed Songs Thread

They can handle a shit ton of power, if you watch those vids of Beajays set-up they are hardly moving with about 7000 a piece, hence why he is gonna have 14K per sub for daily and 28K per sub for burps.

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.