Cavalier/installing Equipment/rear Battery Box/amprack

Ive thought about it.............but Ive got somthin in mind...

its a little off the wall......................................but itll grow on ya.............Meade knows whats in store for the body...... :)

F'in Tease! :)

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

hows the wide body going? werent you working on one? hows the hood? btw, awesome pix!!!

wide body............blueprints are still in my head.......... :) thats after the interior...

hood............well that thing I was workin on............has been scrapped.... ........twin cowell induction to come...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

well the heads on the bolts............for my bussbars were really buggin me....toooooo thick..

Posted Image

so I had to adjust them..........with the grinder... :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

thats better

Posted Image

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Posted Image

Posted Image

mmmmmmm time for some mock up...try and figure out how the hell to fit...all 5 amps in the trunk...

Thats Mitch..........hes the one with the Tahoe (3 mojo 15s)

Posted Image

Mitch started cuttin and pinnin wood together....trying to find a direction to go..

Posted Image

Posted Image

that was friday night..........not much done because I had to work Saturday

Saturday after I got off work.........I came to this........

Posted Image

I decided to make a floor....to cover the Batts..........and soI would have a nice smooth foundation for the amp rack...

had to work around these pesky little stamps in the sheet metal.....so my floor would sit nice...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived