When the wife won't listen

Looks fake to be honest. Seriously, who holds and looks at a gun over and over again for five minutes.

Maybe not, just seems like she was playing with it and waiting for the fireworks to go off.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Looks fake to be honest. Seriously, who holds and looks at a gun over and over again for five minutes.

Maybe not, just seems like she was playing with it and waiting for the fireworks to go off.

If she hadn't been acting so...I don't know, looking down the sights and stuff with the facial expressions...I woulda bought it.

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

gonna be on pranked i bet lol

and what type of fire crackers was those ?

black cats dont sound like that

black cats usually sound like that in bundles. plus she was sittin on the porch so the sound bouncing off of walls would def. make it that loud.

and

That expression was PURE surprise. And people who don't know how to handle guns look at guns that way.

My vote is real. lol

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg