Rainman215's Walled Accord Build

Just applied the resin like half an hour ago. Tonight/tomorrow will be fiberglass. I realised now tht i look at this pic that the parts where the fabric touches the door panel isnt even between bot hsides of the door.... but i dont think it will be a noticeable difference

7153d9d3.jpg

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

very nice on them doors. trust me, when i did mines i had to figure a lot of shit on my own, although i used staples to hold the material in place. keep it going bro i wanna see the end result

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

• 2 weeks later...

a5f2da61.jpg

These were sanded and spraypainted and installed like 2 days before i left for VA ... they need more sanding and then i will be applying a few coats of the secondskin enclosure coating on them. Right now i only have the front mids working on each side (my 125.2 is on its way for the tweeters) and i have to send off my dc 120.4 to DB-r because i blew my rear channels while powering a sub a few months ago. Sounds pretty damn good but i need to adjust my HPF ...i think i have it too low. I find myself having to turn the bass down constantly because of distortion.

Stairway to Heaven is one of my favorite songs now lol. Guitar starts out on the right and then slowly a flute or something comes in on the left. It just sounds so damn good lol.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

Oh im back now. You can hold onto them for like another week or so. Maybe ill come by today and just chill. Ill let you know later

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

Archived