77-AUDIO Posted September 30, 2009 Report Posted September 30, 2009 (edited) I remember there was a contest going on with ss and it had to do with posting something good about the user above you. well what happened to that one. i swear I saw something on it about two weeks ago and then BAM its gone.. Or am I just crazy.... :01nocomment8so: Edited September 30, 2009 by SOUNDFX Quote PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
AI James Posted September 30, 2009 Report Posted September 30, 2009 he actually came and picked the people about a week ago Quote
77-AUDIO Posted September 30, 2009 Author Report Posted September 30, 2009 he actually came and picked the people about a week ago At least I aint crazy, at least thats what the voices say... thanks. Quote PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.