What Program To Find Frequencys Within A Mp3 Song?

I noticed that the frequency info requests thread is dead, so now I am curious what program those users used to find the frequencys of mp3 files?

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

I noticed that the frequency info requests thread is dead, so now I am curious what program those users used to find the frequencys of mp3 files?

I'm still looking for this program

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

go to realmofexcursion and click downloads and download the freqs...they arent MP3 but they will work

Edited by Chode69
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

go to realmofexcursion and click downloads and download the freqs...they arent MP3 but they will work

I'm looking for a program that scans an mp3 and returns to me a list of lows and highs in the song. :blink:

hmmm. I guess I'll end my quest searching for one now. I didn't know these mp3 frequency readers can be so rare to find -.-

Becuase mp3 is a compressed format, you cannot identify the lowest note without spectrum analysis. Get Spectrum Lab off the net, to my knowledge it's free. That'll give you a readout of the song in real time, as it's played. Great for finding problems with systems or resonances too. I can't praise it enough, it's packed full of features.

http://www.qsl.net/dl4yhf/spectra1.html

Takes a little bit of know-how and common sense to set it up, but once it's up it's gold.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

I use a RTA on my PDA, works real well to figure out the lows.

http://www.pdatopsoft.com/Symbian/HandDee-...ectrum-Analyzer

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Thanks for the replies.

Wow... I've tried two of those programs above and they are really confusing.

There has got to be a more user friendly program for reading in frequencies and displaying high and lows :)