Questions about PC gaming ???

Hey Tyler, I downloaded the FRAPS program you suggested, and checked it just now. It shows I'm running at 29.97 FPS. Is that okay ?

And hey ! I have a great pair of headphones that I just bought a few weeks ago for my iPod Touch :) Didn't even think to try them for my video games ! Cool. I'll try these tonight after work, and not have to worry about bothering the rest of the house.

Hey Neo

Grand Theft Auto IV (don't expect this to run)
To run ??? I'm sorry.... please explain...

Peace,

Fish

Crysis I thought was one of the hardest games on pc graphics. You shouldn't have any probs with any pc game if your run that smoothly.

FEAR, Call Of Duty (the two latest ones), Left 4 Dead, Fallout3--by far the best game out (IMO), Counter Strike has too many hackers anymore, but still a fun game. About to try RE5 on PC. =)

YES left 4 dead i forgot. fuuuun multiplayer. fallout 3 is good, but wasnt TOO fun for TOO long. lots of walking around looking for stuff.

and crysis is almost considered a tool more than a game since it was so poorly coded. they coulda done a lot to help it run on a wider range of machines. the second one is a lil better in that aspect.

• 2 weeks later...