Hey guys gonna bump from the grave I wanna see some more videos up! So get to work and post some videos of your blowthroughs!!!

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

i was just thinking about this topic too. now come on guys i know theres a lot of blowthroughs getting built. granted mines just in need of cash.

and it looks great ugpbmx ive been watching your build/rewire the entire time. dam it makes me miss my bump so much but soon i should have my door speakers playing lol

now get some videos up guys!

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

lol, yea my blowthrough is hitting hard as ever. just cleaning everything up now. it should be back on the road in a few weeks. then i can drive to some shows that are far away. and meet some of the guys on here. :drink40:

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Archived