lol thanks. i only was able to try two songs. ill try some more when i have a more willing candidate lol.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

lol i know exactly what u mean man, i cant find one person that will let me try a hairtrick :sad:

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

lol i know exactly what u mean man, i cant find one person that will let me try a hairtrick :sad:

yea every time i ask they are like wtf is a hairtrick

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

now come on guys who doesn't like blow throughs. dam i know the answer to it already. no one doesn't like blow throughs!

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

Great Videos guys.

Both to Goremaster and ugp.

You two rule this thread.

thanks a lot man. make me feel good that people appreciate the hard work that Ive put into my build.

teamxa2-1.jpg

thanks a lot man. make me feel good that people appreciate the hard work that Ive put into my build.

Well, you tore your truck up. My shit is in my trunk.

I give you tons of respect for cutting a huge hole in your truck cause I could never cut my car up.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

haha yea i figured im going to keep it for a good while soooo why not lol

same here i only got what about 67k miles and its a 1999, so i got alot to beat out of the truck till it falls apart

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

Archived