Sundown Audio

better vid of 2 z15s: floating paper

the z15s and the saz-2000d are great. i took my back seat out and you can just tell its alot louder compared to my old video from last week. tell me what you guys think. i also make paper float lol

heres the vid sry:

Edited by MTX J30
Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

Nice, you probably gained about 2 db by taking that seat out of the way. Get it back on the meter and let us know.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Nice, you probably gained about 2 db by taking that seat out of the way. Get it back on the meter and let us know.

im metering it sunday so ill let you know

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

Looks good man, seems pretty loud too.. But really those stickers?? lol

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Looks good man, seems pretty loud too.. But really those stickers?? lol

haha. i think there kinda funny

koool vid..be4 u meter call me so i can go over a few things with u

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

at the show i hit a 143.8 with the seat out. i only got like 3 tenths of a db at most gain by taking the seats out

i felt like i was some kind of bug flying around throughout the video, made me get motion sickness :o

Yea I kinda got motion sickness from it lol. I saw a few things in the vid that might help your score being they are probably clipping or at least adding distortion, try turning loud on the HU off as well as SLA shouldn't be set so high turn it to 0. If you can use a store bought cd as well for the clearest signal plus they are louder. Just a few tips, btw nice HU I have the same one and love it.

good~0.jpg

2005 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V

Team Carlisle Acoustics

Team Sundown Audio

Team Xstatic Batcap

2009 MECA DB1 World Champion

2009 MECA DB1 Undefeated Season

2009 MECA DB1 KY State Record

2009 MECA S1 4th place

2008 MECA S1 3rd place 146.9@34hz

2008 MECA DB1 4th place 124.4

2008 MECA e2 DB points champion