Looks great overall. But the contrast between the color of the vents and the color of the hood would personally bother me. Then again, it's your car. And I am in no way going to question your skills.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

I just went through the whole build, after about an hour of seeing your ridiculous skills I tried to skip ahead towards the end to see if you had pics of the finished product and I couldnt. I think my computer knew all of the AMAZING things I would be missing out on and it couldt let me do it :lol:

By far the best work I have ever seen sir, PLEASE keep up the great work i'm tuned in till its done (which hopefully doesnt happen lol)

this is the cleanest build on this forum IMO. that car is unbelievable.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

What supposed to be a super festival of Pukkelpop, turned out in a disaster.

When I heard (a couple of months ago) that the Foo Fighters were coming, I was the first to buy me a ticket.

These are one of the bands I wanted to see live.

Around 6pm a giant storm formed over the festival, and jup, I was in it.

A huge storm I've never seen before, I only lasted for about 10 minutes. balance: 5 people died, and many people were injured.

I had a big branch of a tree on my shoulder, but I'm ok.

When the storm was over, I went to take a look, and there was wreckage everywhere. There could been even hundreds of wounded/deaths. Undescribably.

When I went to my car, along the way I saw many cars which were covered with fences and other wreckage. When I arrived at my car, I had no damage what so ever unbelievable. The trailer right in front of my was total loss, a tree fell on it.

When I see the pictures on tv now, I can understand why they cancelled the festival.

Offcourse I was disappointed that I didn't get to see the FF, but worse things happened there, so I'm glad I made it out of there alive..

holy shit, that was bad. glad to see you and your friends are ok robola but my preyers go out to the less fortunate. on a lighter note not even an act of god would dare scratch the Bimmer :good:

xxwidowm4k3rxx1.jpg

What supposed to be a super festival of Pukkelpop, turned out in a disaster.

When I heard (a couple of months ago) that the Foo Fighters were coming, I was the first to buy me a ticket.

These are one of the bands I wanted to see live.

Around 6pm a giant storm formed over the festival, and jup, I was in it.

A huge storm I've never seen before, I only lasted for about 10 minutes. balance: 5 people died, and many people were injured.

I had a big branch of a tree on my shoulder, but I'm ok.

When the storm was over, I went to take a look, and there was wreckage everywhere. There could been even hundreds of wounded/deaths. Undescribably.

When I went to my car, along the way I saw many cars which were covered with fences and other wreckage. When I arrived at my car, I had no damage what so ever unbelievable. The trailer right in front of my was total loss, a tree fell on it.

When I see the pictures on tv now, I can understand why they cancelled the festival.

Offcourse I was disappointed that I didn't get to see the FF, but worse things happened there, so I'm glad I made it out of there alive..

good luck!!

Archived