Hey dudes, the big move is done! First of all I want to thank all my friends who helped me with this. I knew I could count on them, but it was a LOT MORE than I expected. Everything is moved properly, without a scratch, thanks to those guys. THANKS!!

What remains now is an empty house.

I took some pictures of the last moment I was there.

This is the working-place where I spent a LOT of hours making things for the bimmer.

Some of you may know that I told once…”this place meant the world to me, so much more than winning the lotto”, … Just this place was enough for me, really.

I could be there for days without getting bored. The moment I switched the compressor to “ON”, I was like “O YEAH”.

Radio on Studio Brussels, or a CD from the Foo Fighters, Linkin’ Park or Metallica (which I saw last week on Werchter Boutique with there 25 year existence of the Black Album! O YEAH!!)

That was MY space for several years, damn… I’ll miss it!

I always enjoyed being there.

This was the garage where I put the bimmer when I was working in the trunk.

You can see, this was nothing special at all.

DSC04283_resize-1.jpg

DSC04277_resize-2.jpg

Then this was the space where I made all the things, not so big, but I was happy with it.

DSC04279_resize.jpg

The white walls where holy for me, and always clean. I washed the walls monthly! When I decided to sell the house, I neglected the cleaning process which you can see clearly.

DSC04280_resize-1.jpg

DSC04284_resize.jpg

So, an important chapter in my life is closed.

About the new chapter , I’ve got some good news.

I’ve rented a little hangar where I can place all my materials, tables, … In the meanwhile I’ve got some air and electricity there. The big problem is that I can’t make too much dust in there, so I’ll have to adjust myself there in the things I do. .. but still, it’s better than nothin’.

When the works on the bimmer will continue, I’m not so sure. It can still take a couple of months, but knowing that I can….gives me a pretty good feeling already

I__ll_Be_Back_by_CreepySeb.gif

• 3 weeks later...

At first I need to apologize if there is some grammar, or typing errors haven't written in English in a looong time...

I know that I share this opinion with all of those who thoroughly read this thread and are eager to see what's the next thing your mind would think of, but my friend YOU ARE AT FIRST A GREAT DESIGNER, AWESOME BUILDER, AND THE MOST IMPORTANT CHARACTERISTICS OF THEM ALL IS YOU ARE PERSISTENT. I know that you really don't care about my opinion but you SIR motivated me to get back into car-audio and to start building again.

I really don't have any post of my project because I went to college for a IT engineer and lost a lot of time there.

I own a semi-auto beetle from 1968 i hope to do something similar but in my way unique to it.

Once more thank you for sharing you're ideas and work with us all.

I know that you heard this a million times but one more can't hurt YOU ARE A GENIUS in any way you look at you're work.

At first I need to apologize if there is some grammar, or typing errors haven't written in English in a looong time...

I know that I share this opinion with all of those who thoroughly read this thread and are eager to see what's the next thing your mind would think of, but my friend YOU ARE AT FIRST A GREAT DESIGNER, AWESOME BUILDER, AND THE MOST IMPORTANT CHARACTERISTICS OF THEM ALL IS YOU ARE PERSISTENT. I know that you really don't care about my opinion but you SIR motivated me to get back into car-audio and to start building again.

I really don't have any post of my project because I went to college for a IT engineer and lost a lot of time there.

I own a semi-auto beetle from 1968 i hope to do something similar but in my way unique to it.

Once more thank you for sharing you're ideas and work with us all.

I know that you heard this a million times but one more can't hurt YOU ARE A GENIUS in any way you look at you're work.

Than this is something you would like;

img2012061100305.jpgimg2012032300269.jpgimg2012061100303.jpgimg2012062400316.jpg

Beryllium also knows who's car it is.

03fa3adf-c724-4466-a4b4-aadc8863cdd6_zps

Archived