Sorry to hear dude..... Keep a positive head and be there to support her and she will be fine

Source: Alpine 9886R, Audiocontrol Epic 160, Alpine PXE-H650 processor, Line driver

Front: 2 sets 7" AA componants with tweets

Amp: SPL Dynamics 4 Channel, 1,200 Wrms output for doors, new amps coming for subs

Sub: Ascendant Audio Mayhem 18's *2

So Far: 149.9db @30hz

stay strong, stay positive...she has a tough fight infront of her. simply put, make the best of any time you have with her. your strength and love can make a world of differance.

x2 man. Best piece of advice I could ever give right there. It is amazing what the body can do if the mind is onboard. I wish her the best of luck bro, and know that we're pulling for her.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

My g/f has been sick for a few weeks now and the doctor's told her she was showing signs of just having a severe flu but in the last week her lymph nodes in her neck blew up like balloons we went into the ER and the doctors re-examined and ran every test they could think of and nothing showed so they decided to do some body scans.

The scans revealed that she has cancer in her Lymph system. She is undergoing chemo treatment 3x a week the doctors told her they pray it will stop the spread of it but they also told her the honest truth that she was going to be in for the fight of her life. Please pray for her guys I am staying strong for her,Her son and family but im also worried i may be spending the last time with her in the hospital.

damn man, that's heavy. God works in mysterious ways though so keep praying and things will work out the way they're supposed to.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Shitty :(

One thing most people don't know is Chemo is actually just chemicals and not radiation. The chemicals they give you are some harsh shit, like liquid Platinum and stuff.. but they kill off all fast growing cells (thus the hair loss and queasy stomach).

Hope you caught it in time!

images-1.jpg

My g/f has been sick for a few weeks now and the doctor's told her she was showing signs of just having a severe flu but in the last week her lymph nodes in her neck blew up like balloons we went into the ER and the doctors re-examined and ran every test they could think of and nothing showed so they decided to do some body scans.

The scans revealed that she has cancer in her Lymph system. She is undergoing chemo treatment 3x a week the doctors told her they pray it will stop the spread of it but they also told her the honest truth that she was going to be in for the fight of her life. Please pray for her guys I am staying strong for her,Her son and family but im also worried i may be spending the last time with her in the hospital.

you have mine bro. My sis. has been fighting ovarian cancer for 5 years herself and is having her first of two surgeries on the 25 th. of this month so keep her in ur prayers for me also....

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!

you have mine bro. My sis. has been fighting ovarian cancer for 5 years herself and is having her first of two surgeries on the 25 th. of this month so keep her in ur prayers for me also....

I will pray for your sister bro. I wanted to say Thanks to all my friends on here you guys are great and have helped me through alot of things. Im being strong for my girl and her family but I have to admit its not always that easy it very mentally/Emotionally draining but i want her to see and know that im fighting for her which i hope will in turn cause her to want to fight off the cancer as hard as she can.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I will pray for you and her and I will bring it to my church in prayer as well.

“Now I can rest again,

for the Lord has been so good to me.

He has saved me from death,

my eyes from tears.”

Psalm 116:7-8

Thanks for the concern bro.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

There's gonna be a good bit of struggle in it for you too, not nearly as much as there will be for her. But you need to stay strong, and by her side.

Tell her The ObeseToad wishes her the best..

Anyone interested in joining Lockerz, send me a message with your email in it, and I'll invite you.