Sonic Electronix

idk if it has been said (didnt read EVERY post), but You could just plug in the necessary wires to turn the unit on. Ground 12v Constant, Ignition turn on. and just leave the speaker wires unplugged and have an external amp. Then no use for all that converter bs, and aftermarket unit is a dream compared to all that other shit. And he wont regret having the aftermarket. Just my .02

idk if it has been said (didnt read EVERY post), but You could just plug in the necessary wires to turn the unit on. Ground 12v Constant, Ignition turn on. and just leave the speaker wires unplugged and have an external amp. Then no use for all that converter bs, and aftermarket unit is a dream compared to all that other shit. And he wont regret having the aftermarket. Just my .02
uh, how you do get the signal from the deck (with no rca's) to the amp while keeping the functionality of all of the existing speakers?

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

I had a 2000 M.C. and i bought one for it check Crutchfield out bro. and u can bypass ur factory amp.... Edited by Dee in Dallas

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!

uh, how you do get the signal from the deck (with no rca's) to the amp while keeping the functionality of all of the existing speakers?

you have an Aftermarket deck with rcas? and run them to the amp? My deck has no speakers attached to it, but I used the existing wires in the car and those run to the amp. So its like from the harness from the CAR is attached to my amp so i didnt have to run new wires through each door. Or you can just run wires to all the speakers. I dont see the problem here.

you have an Aftermarket deck with rcas? and run them to the amp? My deck has no speakers attached to it, but I used the existing wires in the car and those run to the amp. So its like from the harness from the CAR is attached to my amp so i didnt have to run new wires through each door. Or you can just run wires to all the speakers. I dont see the problem here.
you don't see the problem cause you didn't read his question

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f