Park Avenue Question

BJD3

I'll try to give as much background as I can in case it makes a difference.

I have a 2002 Buick Park Avenue with the Concert Sound III system. It has the 5.25 woofers in the doors, and a tweeter in the door itself. It isn't in the A-Pillar, it's in the "sail" part of the door. My problem is from what I've been told, it uses an non-standard tweeter. Does anyone have any clue whether or not this is true, and if so, if it is possible to fabricate an adapter, and what exactly would be necessary to do so. If at all possible, I'd like to keep the doors looking as stock as possible. If I can't find a way to do this, I'll just run the OEM stuff until I get another vehicle.

As you can imagine, being that this is an old man car, finding information like this is more than a little difficult. I have Google'd this, several times in fact, and I'm hoping someone on here has seen one before and knows what needs to be done. It may even be that I'm just not using the correct search terms, so it isn't giving me the information I'm looking for.

I'm thinking that at the very least some of you Texas cats have seen this before judging by what I see when I ride out that way.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Its been awhile since Ive done one, but I think its just a normal GM tweeter, like the ones for 200 for $10 off PE. Take it out and mount new tweeter with hot glue

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

Archived