2005 SUZUKI XL-7,18" dc lvl 3 all done

i will fix up all the wire's tomorrow, cause right now i cant fell my hands or face at all, it's about 20degrees outside right now. So for today i'm done.

btw, i almost burned my sub out, for some reason gain was turned 6/8 way up, so output voltage was 55V. It was play really loud, but it started to smell hard and voltage droped to 10V.

now i turned to 25V, but will chaange it to 30V

put a ring terminal on your amplifier ground wire, sand down the metal around that bolt with a grinder, get it shiny!!! then spray some battery terminal protector on top when its all bolted back down (keeps it from rusting and or corroding)

also zip ties will get brittle over time and begin to break and or crack you need to secure it with some metal clamps, i dont have a picture right now but ill get you one.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

yea, it's for my ipod, i just have to build a panel for my H/U and i will hide ipod wire.

i think i have to pull the flag again... i swear ive never used this till you came along

:bsflag:

100_1957.jpg

carsub1064.jpg

thats an RCA, not an ipod cable.

i didnt even notice what you did with the ground. dude your going to be really smart one day because you will know EVERYTHING that you are not supposed to do. your biggest improvment on here has been how you take advice/flaming. your not acting like a little kid anymore and i give you credit for that.

if you buy shit online you will save a lot of money and find everything you need. an 1/0 ring terminal is like 5 bucks at orchard but only like 1.50 online. woofersetc.com and darvex.com are trusted websites, go find what you need to make your build what it should be.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

thats an RCA, not an ipod cable.

i didnt even notice what you did with the ground. dude your going to be really smart one day because you will know EVERYTHING that you are not supposed to do. your biggest improvment on here has been how you take advice/flaming. your not acting like a little kid anymore and i give you credit for that.

if you buy shit online you will save a lot of money and find everything you need. an 1/0 ring terminal is like 5 bucks at orchard but only like 1.50 online. woofersetc.com and darvex.com are trusted websites, go find what you need to make your build what it should be.

wait what are you talikng about? that is RCA cable, mu ipod cable is black. I will take a picture of new set up i did tomorrow morning. First picture is from today other one is from few months back.

P.S i'm gonna try to take picture after work

okay lets all mellow out and give this guy some help.

ACE hardware USUALLY carry's ring terminals, buy one of the 2/0 as this will most likely fit your wire, you can crimp them the ghetto way with a pair of vice grips, or you can solder it.

You have a lvl 3 18" the level 3 15" already has a very low FS, that 18 has little motor force and heavy moving mass, it is a low end monster. All you need is a proper box. Dont go changing your equipment already you need to button up what you have currently.

Does anyone live near you on this site? im sure there is one or two people within range to give you some hands on tips?

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

okay lets all mellow out and give this guy some help.

ACE hardware USUALLY carry's ring terminals, buy one of the 2/0 as this will most likely fit your wire, you can crimp them the ghetto way with a pair of vice grips, or you can solder it.

You have a lvl 3 18" the level 3 15" already has a very low FS, that 18 has little motor force and heavy moving mass, it is a low end monster. All you need is a proper box. Dont go changing your equipment already you need to button up what you have currently.

Does anyone live near you on this site? im sure there is one or two people within range to give you some hands on tips?

i'm just gonna order one online. I'm trying to find someone local who got termlab to see what number's im gonna get.

question

why do i need terminal ring on ground? what's the difference it's gonna make.

Archived