Sundown Audio

(2) Powerbass XTA-5000D on (2) DC LVL 5 18"s?????

The Big Chris

The Stetsoms are really efficient. Of course they draw a lot of amps, they make a shit load of power. It takes power to make power.

Go check the Stetsom section on here, there's a couple of guys who are sales reps for Stetsom and live in the US so they speak proper englandish :)

O ok. Someone else had told me there were a lot more sufficient amps available. Thanks.

LOL.

To the OP, of course they draw power, they need it to make power. If they (the Powerbass'es really do use 500 amp fuses, they might just make 5K each clean, but I don't know. Never used them.

alright thanks

Holy shit, you think 2 batts and a 250amp alt is enough for a 10K setup.....Keep dreaming. You seem that have an attitide, and the "KNOW IT ALL" mentality, chill out, YOU asked for help here, but when ever someone replies, you bitch right back........ Either accept what people are telling you as "Constructive" or learn how to do shit yourself.......

Im simply asking questions. A lot of people just aimlessly throw a bunch of alternators and batteries in without doing the math and seeing what they actually need. Maybe I should of been more clear. Initially I am buying a 250amp alt and 2 kinetik 2400s. If voltage is falling to low then I will make necessary purchases to fix the problem. Its hard to see someones personality over the keyboard im sorry not trying to be rude. But again, im not asking for what alt and battery combo I should do I am asking for amps. Thats why I posted in the amplifier section. (thanks for your concern tho, not being sarcastic)

The NEW Powerbass XTA-5000D's Are ZENON built 5k's

SAME Board As the

CACTUS 5k

ATOMIC 5k

RD 5k

So there 100% legit!

With PROPER Electrical you will See NO lower than 5k Each!

Im pickin up 4 of them :)

Awesome thats the type info I needed. I am leaning towards 2 of these powerbass's or the Stetsom 7k. Il try to contact a rep near me.

Yeah more batts and more alts I'd try to do a 300 amp alt and 4-5 hc 2400s

and did you check *** for pricing on the sundowns? Or try to email Jacob?

But I don't know if you should give 5k to your woofers

You could look into gettin a single RD audio D9 it does 5000@1 ohm at 12.6v and it is umber rated

See thats one of my questions. I don't know what '***' is or who Jacob is. Thank you tho.

yea IDK about giving LV5's 5k each lol

You think thats to much? Id rather get more than needed and turn down a little bit.

THANKS EVERYONE!!!

"A lot of people just aimlessly throw a bunch of alternators and batteries in without doing the math and seeing what they actually need"

HMM 500amps + 500amps = 1000 amps

250 amp alt + 128 Amp hour battery + 128 amp hour battery= 506..

Math, dont fry your shit before you get to play it. Listen to people and get either another alternator and a few more batteries. Or more batteries and hope your alt doesnt quit from being killed with all that draw.

Doug

sold everything

"A lot of people just aimlessly throw a bunch of alternators and batteries in without doing the math and seeing what they actually need"

HMM 500amps + 500amps = 1000 amps

250 amp alt + 128 Amp hour battery + 128 amp hour battery= 506..

Math, dont fry your shit before you get to play it. Listen to people and get either another alternator and a few more batteries. Or more batteries and hope your alt doesnt quit from being killed with all that draw.

Doug

Alright lol...let me clarify again. This is a shop car, we are starting with a 250 and 2 kinetiks and will add as necessary, there a 5 or 6 more sitting on the shelf. Its not gunna be driven around, etc. Just not wanting to put in 6 batterys when I need 5. You know? So I will add as necessary.

Again, please back to amplifiers.

as for the amps go i think thats a pretty good price for those beastly powerbass amps

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Alright lol...let me clarify again. This is a shop car, we are starting with a 250 and 2 kinetiks and will add as necessary, there a 5 or 6 more sitting on the shelf. Its not gunna be driven around, etc. Just not wanting to put in 6 batterys when I need 5. You know? So I will add as necessary.

Again, please back to amplifiers.

Aint no need to if you aint gonna have anything powering them bro... not trying to be an ass but like another person said takes power to make power..mind aswell just get 1 2kw amp..with that electrical it would sound about the same

im having to add another batt to my set up and its only 1 sub and 3wks

Other then that i think the setup sounds good..just POWER POWER POWER!

2-SSA EVIL 18's

American Bass VFL 1100.1 Down .5

Mechman 370amp Alt

6-XS Power D3100's

4th Order B-Piller Wall

3-AP2004's

1-APMini1200.4

4-AP 8's

8-DB Drive S3 6.5's

4-Selenium Tweets

2-DB Drive Super Tweets

YouTube- HatrixCOD

Holy shit, you think 2 batts and a 250amp alt is enough for a 10K setup.....Keep dreaming. You seem that have an attitide, and the "KNOW IT ALL" mentality, chill out, YOU asked for help here, but when ever someone replies, you bitch right back........ Either accept what people are telling you as "Constructive" or learn how to do shit yourself.......

Again, thanks for providing me with another great "LOL"

Your really good at it! :)

Besides, the OP just seems like a kid thats all talk.

He seen some videos on youtube most likely and decided to go and get this this and this.

I mean come on!! how can you not find anywhere to buy a sundown amp like he claims in his first post. You google it, and you find a few online sundown dealers with in the results. Haha

I would Stay away From STETSOM!

CLIP HAPPY, And there Protection circutry (sp) Sucks Ass!

Stick To Powerbass... Thats you best bet lol

And its ZENON Built Cant go wrong with that!!!

And Stetsom you have to JERRY RIG there sh!t to get it to even work correctly!

And idk about you, but i SURE AS HELL dont want a JERRY Rigged Amp in the back of my ride lol!

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

Archived