love that style civic and the silver looks great...if i wasnt tall and could actually ride in one comfortable i would get one they are great

im about 6 2ish.. i ride in it very comfortably and still cant have the seat slid all the way back, very much leg room and very comfy : )

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Look at those beefy tires...

Anyway I was fucking around. I'm just used to seeing lowered like this...

yeayea004.jpg

this is irresponsibly low... lol i hope thats on bags because if not, your not going to get anywhere being that low lol hows the ride with it?

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Look at those beefy tires...

Anyway I was fucking around. I'm just used to seeing lowered like this...

yeayea002.jpg

yeayea004.jpg

100_0296.jpg

this car aint bagged? how the hell you get around town with out buying new bumpers all the time?

oh i get it you take the bumbers off and put them in the back seat and reinstall when you are gonna kick it right?

Roseville, CA

damn...i sat in steves and had to bend in half to get in, might have to check these out some more....figure i could prolly get one fairly cheap too especially for a 97 or so likes yours

well the top of my car comes to about my chest, so its not that bad getting in and out of. but i got mine for about 6 grand, little pricey but well worth it with the 96k miles it came with, which is very very veeeeerrrrrryyyy little on a civic : )

oh i get it you take the bumbers off and put them in the back seat and reinstall when you are gonna kick it right?

i would just ductape the bumpers to the hood and trunk, maybe add a little downforce to the car to make it faster? hows the muffler bearings doing on it? i got some slotted and cross drilled brake lines on mine, adds to the braking capabilities when im running around 200 mph on the interstate. plus my wing adds about a million lbs of down force on the rear wheels, but since its fwd, it cant do wheelies, unless i have it in reverse..

this car aint bagged? how the hell you get around town with out buying new bumpers all the time?

Not my cars, but coilovers can get you that low with the second car. (Green)

The first one must be bagged though.

You don't have to take off the bumpers... You just scrape the Lip most of the time. The rockers and oil pans are pretty much the only parts that get it worst. Especially the oil pan :P

The lip is very flexable and can just take a beating with speed bumps and have no problems. If anything, you just buy new oil pans, and VR6 lips. ^_^

H&R ultra ultra lows. Cost about $1200 brand new from them, or about $700 used in great condition from people.

08.jpg

03-1.jpg

Again, not my car, but I almost have enough monies for these coilovers. :)

EDIT: After looking back at that green one, that is bagged LoL.

Archived