BUILD 03 S10 Xtreme (4) Soundstream XXX-18's

it wont be that box, for right now I'm just going to try and use the 18's, and I'm goingto start build the outside skeleton of the box, so if I really do end up changing what I have, I wont have to rip it out because I'd be still using the same exterior measurments

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

• 3 weeks later...

I keep forgetting to add updates.. meh .

I'm doing a whole bunch of stuff, and I did get the exoskeleton of the box built, just need to put it in and secure it and start building off that. Ill have some pics up later if i remember

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

• 4 weeks later...
I keep forgetting to add updates.. meh .

I'm doing a whole bunch of stuff, and I did get the exoskeleton of the box built, just need to put it in and secure it and start building off that. Ill have some pics up later if i remember

any udates?

supercharged hummer h2

8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass

2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's)

2 Stetsom 14k2e's

alpine ina-w910

dual Mike Singer350 amp alt

8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120

1 kinetic 2000 under the hood

link to build log:

My link

w/e you do its gonna rock, can't wait for you to make up your mind and get started, but its better to take your time and make sure you do what you really wanna do,

don't wanna be second guessing yourself the whole time ya know

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

seeing as how you have all that room to work with doing a walk-through and all why not do a 4rth order or a 6th order??

hell why not look a t line or bandpass t-line

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Man I totally forgot to update this worklog, so here's what it is...

I'm just going to stick with the 4 18's in a flat wall, well if i dont like them I'll switch them out next season.

My truck is going to be featured at the Soundstream booth at SBN. I'm really not updating things that much cuz I'm trying to build of a little hype for the show :spiteful:

everything this being redone on the car. The paintjob is going to be a two tone, blue and lincoln black. So here's so pics of the truck gutted and getting prepped.

Whole underbody is spectrumed and anything on the engine that is corroded is being painted.

I also switched the door panel config, I'm going to be using some of the new Pro Series drivers coming out which include a 6.5'' and 8'' that both have neo motors, and then a 10'' and 12''! needless to say i think i'm good set with highs.

heres some teaser pics....

IMG_1128-1.jpg

IMG_1135-1.jpg

IMG_0599.jpg

IMG_0600.jpg

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok I know I've been really shitty with the updates on the truck but here's what it is....

truck is in paint right now and I get it back saturday, from there its going to be a overhaul of installing everything... the truck isn't going to be truly complete (I have some other things like shaving the door handles, actuators for tailgate, etc, that wont be done) for SBN but it will have all the equipment in it...no demoing though because I can't get my batteries in time...plus it wont really matter since its in the SS booth.

I'll post some pics of the new paintjob when i get it back, so just be on the lookout for a truck with 4 18s and a shit load of highs and mids, along with 12+ amplifiers in it.

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

Archived