had my first surgery last night

so to sum it up, my mom went outta town on a big ass bike ride (Furnace Creek 508) and won in her division and set the record :good:

but she flew my g-ma up because my sister's a stupid fuck and get's herself caught for parties and i just leave cause she's a lil wigger bitch. w/e not my deal

so saturday night i'm kickin it and fall asleep with mah girl and get woken up at 3:30am with super sharp cramping pains in my abdomen, figured fuck it, i'll go eat some food and all will be good.

stomach hurt all fucking day, figured whatever it'll go away since my head didn't hurt and no fever. all night sunday night it kept me up again figured damn i need to get ahold of my mom, on the bike race, couldn't get ahold of her, and my g-ma is a crazy ass german that thinks everything is fine, so i kept driving her all over the place and like dying in my stomach

yesturday i called her up and said something's wrong with me, what do i do? got on the phone with her boy friend dude and he said get the fuck down to the ER before my appendix bursts

go down there by myself and the people at the front dest laugh at me and ask the nurse guy if i should even get a room, nurse rolls his eyes and say's sure, we'll let the doctor look at you.

Doc comes in and goes oh shit, you must be in serious pain, threw me on morphine and straight drew blood and shipped it off and said he's 95% sure i had an appendicitis.

still i'm down there alone by myself and he's like shit, we're shipping you up to surgery now lol so i was like shit ok.

basically never broken a bone, never had surgery, go straight in after having the pain for a while and now i got 4 holes in my stomach, i just thought it was weird, crazy pain, home alone, grandma callin me a bitch, go down there and have surgery lol

l_76a7d956bd134df7a87d1843775b4923.jpg

anyone else had the appendix taken out?

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

That sucks man, but i know what surgery is like and it's no picnic by any means. I had 2 on my shoulder, tommy john surgery(elbow), and knee surgery when i had a compound fracture(flew off a snowmobile @ like 60mph and the bone in my thigh went through my knee cap).

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

thanks everyone!! so far i'm doing really well, alot better then expected,

Ow. At least you didn't get catheterized (or did you :P)

Did they do it keyhole style (laproscopic) or just a big hole in your side?

the catheter was a funny story... for all those that have had surgery it's fawkin impossible to pee after lol, had the surgery at exactly 5 pm last night, at 11:20 my nurse said if i dont pee in 1 hour you're getting the catheter so i was like omg shaking lol you know what i mean

so i put the piss cup between my legs and tried til i passed out

she came back in at 12:30 and said it's time. i said fuck that ima go try again... 20 more minutes in the bathroom finally peed :yahoo:

and i got the keyhole, still 4 holes though, they said there would only be 3... hah and the hole that hurts the worst is the belly button for the laproscope, fuckin hurts even though i'm all doped up

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png