What sort of low impact workout plan

Hey, I would like to start working out again because I haven't in 4 years when I was kinda big and in good shape. Only problem is that I have broken my wrist several times and damaged the plates in my left wrist so after working out for 3 days the pain becomes unbearable. After a few weeks my chest plate will start to hurt a lot because I was hit in the chest with a baseball bat and broke my chest plate but that isn't too much of the issue it is just my wrist that puts a restraint on me. I need some sort of program or workout method as not to re-aggravate it and put me out of commission. I have lost all my muscle at this point so I am starting from the very bottom and work my way up to an even AVERAGE point.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gotta get back to fitting fit! Thanks guys

any way you could use some kind of wrist brace or something? idk if it would help but when i sprained my ankle (broke it few years back, and damn near broke it when i sprained it) i bought a brace and it really helped from putting too much pressure on the ankle.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

any way you could use some kind of wrist brace or something? idk if it would help but when i sprained my ankle (broke it few years back, and damn near broke it when i sprained it) i bought a brace and it really helped from putting too much pressure on the ankle.

Don't I need to bend my wrist to lift weights though? I do need to wear one around the house though, it can become aggravated pretty easily. Same thing with my ankle I broke it 3 times and the last time I sprained it so bad I was supposed to have surgery to fix it but decided to give up my skateboarding career instead but it still bothers me sometimes.

Maybe I can try lifting very small amounts of weight with two hands so I can get the wrist ready to put more and more weight on it because right now I can't do a push-up on it lol

wrist wraps

You could something like those along with lots of dumbbells, eliminates the need of bending the wrist so much, Ive broken my wrist several times along with my forearms from football so i feel ur pain, and also depending on how bad ur back and legs are, for cardio u could use an elyptical, or a bike(my personal favorite)

also what i found to help my wrist alot was hanging excercises, pull ups, hanging leg raises, etc..... hurts like a bitch the first few times, but it allows some of the pressure to get relieved after a few weeks.

Edited by Moore941

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

wrist wraps

You could something like those along with lots of dumbbells, eliminates the need of bending the wrist so much, Ive broken my wrist several times along with my forearms from football so i feel ur pain, and also depending on how bad ur back and legs are, for cardio u could use an elyptical, or a bike(my personal favorite)

also what i found to help my wrist alot was hanging excercises, pull ups, hanging leg raises, etc..... hurts like a bitch the first few times, but it allows some of the pressure to get relieved after a few weeks.

looks like a good wrap and I got a dicks like 5 min away =D Yeah my cardio is horrible now... I used to run track and did the 100m in 11.0 and the two mile(through the woods, creeks, etc.) in 11:18

looks like a good wrap and I got a dicks like 5 min away =D Yeah my cardio is horrible now... I used to run track and did the 100m in 11.0 and the two mile(through the woods, creeks, etc.) in 11:18

haha u think ur cardios bad lol, i can run a mile in like 9 minutes flat, and thats struggling lol, Bad back FTL lol, and yea they really are pretty solid wraps, But i wont lie ull still deff. feel ur wrist haha

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

Hey, I would like to start working out again because I haven't in 4 years when I was kinda big and in good shape. Only problem is that I have broken my wrist several times and damaged the plates in my left wrist so after working out for 3 days the pain becomes unbearable. After a few weeks my chest plate will start to hurt a lot because I was hit in the chest with a baseball bat and broke my chest plate but that isn't too much of the issue it is just my wrist that puts a restraint on me. I need some sort of program or workout method as not to re-aggravate it and put me out of commission. I have lost all my muscle at this point so I am starting from the very bottom and work my way up to an even AVERAGE point.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gotta get back to fitting fit! Thanks guys

in hockey i used to do this to strenthing my wrists i would take the hockey skick tie a rope to it with a weight on the end and roll the rope around the stick esing my wrist to turn the stick(twisting the stick around so rope raps up on the stick like a winch if that makes it clearer) for less intense just start of with the stick and a rope.

~2006 chrysler Sebring~

~2 runs of 1/0 front to back~

~1/0 wire for "big 3"~

-------------------------------------------------------

4 spl-hx 12'' dual 2

2 dtr 1.3400

3 c&d terminologies 1000s

100 aH Each

piccso 6.5 comps

pinoeer avh 4900dvd

pioneer xm box

blue gauges

custom dave the box guys box

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

new stuff on the way

Team

Soundstream

in hockey i used to do this to strenthing my wrists i would take the hockey skick tie a rope to it with a weight on the end and roll the rope around the stick esing my wrist to turn the stick(twisting the stick around so rope raps up on the stick like a winch if that makes it clearer) for less intense just start of with the stick and a rope.

I think I see what you are saying? lol in ten minutes ill be beating my dog with a stick yelling "I DON'T UNDERSTAND I DON'T UNDERSTAND!"

MAYBE i GOOOOGLE IT

caps ftl

wrist wraps

That wrap is exactly what should help the OP out with his wrist issues, but just don't rush into things. Only do what you can right off the bat, because if you re-injure yourself then you'll be out for weeks to months.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

That wrap is exactly what should help the OP out with his wrist issues, but just don't rush into things. Only do what you can right off the bat, because if you re-injure yourself then you'll be out for weeks to months.

thats usually what happens which is why I have lost 30lbs of muscle... My metabolism is extremely fast so I don't gain any weight so gaining that 30lbs of muscle I had was extremely hard to do