Life can change in an instant

Saturday my mom got a call that my dad was in an accident and she was staying because of my sister and her kids, I left immediately and drove as fast as I could to the scene. I threw my car in park before I even stopped and ran, fireman yelling at me I shouldn't go over. I seen a harley laying there and blankets, I knew it wasn't good. He was dead. That is the absolute worst thing I have ever had to see. I lost my mentor, my best friend, my father. The man who built me, the man who made me everything I am today, gone in an instant.

I don't understand it though. I've gone to the scene atleast 20 times, it was at the end of a gentle turn, there's no skid marks, no NOTHING, and they said his leg was still on the bike when he was found. My dad's rode bikes all of his life, he knows when your in trouble to get away from them. He's been on disability for the past few years dew to his heart, and I think something happened while he was riding. To make things worse we were already financially in trouble, so much that my parents couldn't afford his life insurance policy among alot of other things we had to get rid of, I have no idea what me and my mom are going to do. It wasn't even his bike he was on, someone let him take it for a ride. But after all of this I think no matter what he was going to die that day, and I'm thankful its doing something he always wanted to do, and thats ride a harley.

The reason I'm putting this up on here is just to say don't take anything or anyone for granted. Take a moment out of your day, call your mom and dad, tell them how much you love them because you never know when you'll never see them again.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I'm soo sorry for your loss bro, I've gone through much tragedy in my life also but I'm not even gonna pretend like I know what you're going through in losing your father. Just try to be strong through this difficult time for your mother and other friends/family members. For the time being though I know the money issues may be on your mind, but just taking care of other things right now is clearly more important.

Things of this nature really make me realize how truly precious life is. I've always lived my life in a way to have no regrets, live every day to the fullest because in the end tomorrow is not promised. I've seen too many family/friends pass away through the years to not respect life and death.

But like i said before, I'm very sorry for your loss bro. I've been through alot of hard times also man, so if u really need some support/someone just to talk to just let me know.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Sorry to hear bro... :cray: Your family will be in my thoughts...

2011 Dodge Durango Citadel AWD HEMI - LOADED

Stereo:  STOCK

Emergency Equipment:  Morotola - Federal Signal - Feniex - Gamber Johnson

Performance:  MOPAR Performance - Diablo

911 Calltaker / Diaptcher, Volunteer Ambulance Driver, Rescue Tech, Fire Fighter, Fire Policeman, Emergency Equipment Installer / Repairman

Man may god bless you through these tough times.. My thoughts and prayers go out to your family.

2003 Mercury Marauder Black (R.I.P)

Tinted Windows

Purple HID's 10000K

Fog Light HID's 10000K

Swi Jack Steering Wheel Controls

Apple I-Pod Classic 80GB

Alpine KCE-422i Full Speed I-Pod Cable

Alpine IVA-W203/P1 Navigation/Bluetooth

Alpine PKG-M780 7' Headrest Screens

Alpine PXA-H701 Sound Processor

Alpine MRP-F300 4 Channel Amp

Rockford Fosgate 1501bd Power Amp

2 Kicker L7 15' Solo Barics

Alpine Type R SPR-17S Component's

Alpine Type R SPR-57C Coaxial's

Monster Performance RCA's

0/2 Gauge Wires

BIG III W/Fuse

200 Amps Custom Built Alternator

Yellow Cap Optima Battery Front

Xstatic Batcap 800 Back

Custom Mounted Bass Knob

LED's 2x License & Trunk Light

BoYo VTK-350 Color Backup Camera

Dynamat Xtreme Front Doors & Rear Deck

Clifford Matrix 50.7X Alarm System/Remote Start

Damn dude that really is sad i dont know what id do if my parents were out like that id be lost.but atleast try to keep your head up and be strong and look towards a better future.He may be gone be he is not forgotten in the hearts and minds or you and all your family members.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Thank you everyone. I'm being as strong as I can for my mom, my mom says I'm being too strong and need to show more emotion. I probably need to but I promised my dad that I would take care of my mom, and I only seen him cry once in the 19 years I have been living and that was last year at his own fathers funeral. Going to try to sleep now after getting all this off my chest, services are tomorrow. But really, everyone just needs to let your family know how much they mean to you, this whole experience has made me realize alot.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Sad to hear man, I lost a brother in a homicide situation a little over 2 years ago.. Talk to them that weekend and they are gone 3 days later... When they were suppose to visit the coming weekend... I can relate bro, My heart goes out to you and your family. It's a tough time for most as is. Situations like this do not make it either, learning to cope will probably be the hardest thing you'll ever have to do.

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers man.

May your father R.I.P.

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex