Second Skin Audio

Need help w box design DC lvl5 12s

wilesH3

I am needing help w/a box design for 2 DC lvl5 12s. They will be going in a 2006 hummer H3. My max diminsions are L41"/W28"/H22". I am will to pay for designs and cut sheets. This will be for a dailey setup. I tried to post pics of vehicle but couldnt get them sized down. I will keep trying to get them posted.

Thank you

you want to get ahold of member name "DECAF", great guy, and will make some damn killer designs.... Hit em up.

Thanks for the info. will do. I was hoping 2000LaDe would chim in. He has designed so nice boxes. :unknw: and also tell me to go with the night shades over the DCs LOL

I tinkered around with this idea for a bit and came up with a pretty simple but decent design. Here it is:

Box1-2.png

Box2-2.png

Box3-2.png

Box4-2.png

It's not quite final. I'll work on it a bit more if you want. I just wanted to put a design up here for you to check out.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I tinkered around with this idea for a bit and came up with a pretty simple but decent design. Here it is:

Box1-2.png

Box2-2.png

Box3-2.png

Box4-2.png

It's not quite final. I'll work on it a bit more if you want. I just wanted to put a design up here for you to check out.

Thank you nice design. I should have said it in my first but I was thinking of a sub up port back design. Still debating on slot port or aero.

Archived