Sonic Electronix

That score sounds pretty jacked... where did you stick the mic? Any doors/windows open? Tone or music?

3000w on 2 15's should be pretty much automatic 140's.

i had to hold the mic in my hand so i moved it around the whole truck. and the windows up was like 135.3-135.4, and about the same windows down. it was on music. I had tried a test sine wave to see what my peak was, but the meter didn't give any other info out besides the decibel #, so i was like wtf.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

That score seems too low to me, im in the 140's and i have 1 12 and 1700+ watts to it, on a termlab, is there anyone around you that has a Termlab?

i have no idea. i was gonna go around tomorrow and see. but now i think my subs are about to go. its all good they were temp anyway, gonna order some dc lvl 4's soon.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

With 2 15s in a blowthrough off 3k and if you're not doing a 140+ @ dash all sealed up, then there is something wrong.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

With 2 15s in a blowthrough off 3k and if you're not doing a 140+ @ dash all sealed up, then there is something wrong.

lol i assumed that. im sure i can get more out of it but i need to set the gains with a scope, and might need to snag some new subs soon.

teamxa2-1.jpg

lol i assumed that. im sure i can get more out of it but i need to set the gains with a scope, and might need to snag some new subs soon.

Are they at least set with a DMM or properly by ear if you're used to doing that??

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

yea ive done quite a few setups to at least get close by ear lol. i have it it set moderately low. and btw don't you live in Florida?

teamxa2-1.jpg

yea ive done quite a few setups to at least get close by ear lol. i have it it set moderately low. and btw don't you live in Florida?

Yea i live in FL for the time being, prolli be moving again in the next 6 months or so.

Also don't think that the 140+ is a shoe in w/ 2 15s + 3kw, I've seen more equipment do lower scores just in poor enclosures/setups.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

With your vids with the steering wheel vibrating all over the place and you being able to make a cup float, I would think you are doing a good bit better than a 135. ;)

The only real way to know is to find someone with a Term Lab somewhere.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

yea i get that, the enclosure is correct,i think its the subs, i got them for temp from a pawn shop, and i have to keep the gain pretty low or they get smelly.

teamxa2-1.jpg