Sundown Audio

Amp(s) for a pair of LVL 5 12s

kryptonite

Something in the 3k range would be good for each sub, what's everyone's opinion on the opti 6k amp? my buddy has one on a pair of ab 12's and it works pretty good.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

For the alt, look into Ohio Gen also.

meh...i have an ohio gen alt. it's pricey, and performed well for the most part, but it's down for the count now after just a couple years. not saying another company's alt wouldnt be if i didnt go with ohio gen, but i've heard of people having to send theirs back for repair every couple years. if i had to buy a new one i'd go with mechman or DC alts period.

I looked at DAT's warranty and i know my buddy is gonna be stupid and not listen to my warnings about not letting the voltage drop below 14 and he'll toast the amp pretty quick, and than he'll give up and just let the system sit until he decides it's ok to buy another amp. I guess i should edit the statement i first made and specify that wherever he buys the amp from, they need to have a flat rate fixing fee like Rockford or MTX or whathave you, i know that narrows it down alot, but to keep me headache free from him bitching, i guess that's what it's gotta be. :shot: :fool: god help me with this build

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.