my honda being torn apart by juice box

here are the first vids filmed on my iphone 3gs, i couldn't wait to use the video camera on it

1st is the flex vid, second is a walkaround of the car and system

a little info on the car, it was just a quick throw together deal for a local sound off, but turned out pretty well. peaked at 148.5 @ 34hz, and street beated 145.7 playing the same song as in the first vid.

'05 escalade - now for sale :(

'96 civic hatch - 4 Sundown SA-8's on an Aq2200d

TL numbers coming soon

'00 suburban - 4 AQ sdc2.5 15's on 2 Aq2200d's

153.1db @ 40hz / 150+db on music

now retired

Loks like it does some damage on your whip man good job....

but idk about your amps do you have anything on there so that they wont vibrate to death???

Edited by Beanz
That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

nice vids u better becareful to not blow a whole in ur roof from all that shove hahaha

Edited by Brandon15zzz

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

is that threaded rod to keep your back windows from blowing out?

sure is, lol, the stock latches to open and close the windows could not keep the windows closed at all

TL numbers coming soon

now retired

damn that bitch is hitting hard!

2005 Dodge Magnum

Kenwood DNX573S Double Din

NVX Big 3 Kit

NVX 0 Gauge Cable & speaker cable

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6.5" Incriminator Audio Components (just mids)

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

(2) 12" NVX VCW Subwoofers

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664

at first i thought it was a sway bar.. but then it got closer and i was like whuuuut? but doesnt look like it helps with all that flex

actualy it helps alot, lol. If I was going to keep the system in the car I would just epoxy the windows in the same way a windshield is done. Well I may do that anyway, not sure yet

TL numbers coming soon

now retired

i hope u got d4's in those

n i got the lil brothers to the 9500, the oldschool 8000's

mine put in a decent amount of work but im thinkin bout upping the anty to some 9500's or somethin cause its not loud to me anymore

my bro n law cringes when i turn it up but to me it aint shit n im pritty much maxin out my 8000's so

how does ur 9500's like those 1500's? i was told they can do 1900rms@2ohm but i unno

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Yea they are dual 4's, i liked those old 8000's back in the day they were pretty bad ass.

I love these 9500's for daily subs, they will pound all day long and sq is great, they take the 1500's like a champ, barely get warm at all when really pushing 'em, but they are no Spl woofer that's for sure. I've never been able to get great #'s out of them. I've had this pair since '05 in 5 diff vehicles and boxes. And the nice thing about 'em is that no matter how you tune the box they will always pound the low notes. You can get much better woofers for less money though, only reason I bought these was because I got the pair for $400 back in '05 when they first came out.

TL numbers coming soon

now retired