Well att finally got on the bandwagon and started the ALIST. 5 numbers to single plans and 10 for family plans to other networks so u dont use your anytime minutes. its awesome cuz i was runnin out of minutes every month and using my rollover minutes. and i dont even use my phone all that much just like my wife, my dad and his girlfriend were using all our minutes. only a matter of time before the other companies start using rollover to.

currently just running a JL 12W7 and RF BD 1001

soon to come

soundstream XXX 18

Memphis mojo MCD4KW

Big azz box in tha backseat

working out other details

soundstream.jpg

logo_mca.gif

well up in northern michigan, we dont get that lucky. sprint doesnt get like any service in my area, att just got the 3g network in the town thats 50 miles away from us and we are told that itll be at least a year before we see it in our area. anything north of grand rapids sux. we are the last people to get anything

soon to come

soundstream XXX 18

Memphis mojo MCD4KW

soundstream.jpg

logo_mca.gif

Well att finally got on the bandwagon and started the ALIST. 5 numbers to single plans and 10 for family plans to other networks so u dont use your anytime minutes. its awesome cuz i was runnin out of minutes every month and using my rollover minutes. and i dont even use my phone all that much just like my wife, my dad and his girlfriend were using all our minutes. only a matter of time before the other companies start using rollover to.

The place I have had my cell service from has had rollover for probably about 3-4 years now.

And santinarium do you have Boost Mobile?

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

i live in ohio and the town i live in i had family come up and they have cingular/att and they lost sig. completly when they hit the first stop light in town. only verizon and alltel here it was kinda funny cause my lil cousin couldnt use his cell to call his g/f and when he used mine to call her she chewed his ass thinkin he was cheatin on here wtf :blink:

93 Civic Hatch

kicker components in doors

TermlabDbsealedonmusic-1-1.jpg

[ak11667] 12:12 am: hook the speaker outputs up to your nipples and turn the gain all the way up

well up in northern michigan, we dont get that lucky. sprint doesnt get like any service in my area, att just got the 3g network in the town thats 50 miles away from us and we are told that itll be at least a year before we see it in our area. anything north of grand rapids sux. we are the last people to get anything

They just upgraded saginaw to 3g... I'm loving it :) before whenever I went to my parents outside flint I always had 3g and it was fast. Now I get it at my house too :)

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

we have att, verizon, and sprint. sprint dont get signal worth crap in my area. verizon is definately the best, with att second. before we had att, it was cellular one and they had a totally unlimited for about $90 a month. we got att early last year i believe and thats when the rollover started up here. we are usually the last to get stuff which sux. i would love unlimited everything but theres no way i could afford it up here. traverse city has 3G and im just happy about that. ill fell blessed if they decide to give it to us within the next 15 months if that says anything. i would love to get an iphone, although i work in a shop and have a tendency to drop my fone, thats how i broke the last 2. i have been using my wifes old fone for about 7 months now and i drop that thing so many times im surprised its still in one piece.

soon to come

soundstream XXX 18

Memphis mojo MCD4KW

soundstream.jpg

logo_mca.gif

we have att, verizon, and sprint. sprint dont get signal worth crap in my area. verizon is definately the best, with att second. before we had att, it was cellular one and they had a totally unlimited for about $90 a month. we got att early last year i believe and thats when the rollover started up here. we are usually the last to get stuff which sux. i would love unlimited everything but theres no way i could afford it up here. traverse city has 3G and im just happy about that. ill fell blessed if they decide to give it to us within the next 15 months if that says anything. i would love to get an iphone, although i work in a shop and have a tendency to drop my fone, thats how i broke the last 2. i have been using my wifes old fone for about 7 months now and i drop that thing so many times im surprised its still in one piece.

Where are you from up there? I'm up in Mio all the time my girlfriend and a couple of my boys are from up there.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

• 2 weeks later...