..damn need some help guys. (venting)

well me my brother and one of our really good friend ( we have known him for 3 years basically consider him family).

so we were just playing some video games when my brother asks me..wheres my money clip?

so i tell him i have no clue. and our friend is like just pauses the game and is like let me go check in my car and i follow behind him we searched his car and nothing at all so we go back in and keep on looking for it and friend says again "let me go check in my car" so he goes and this time i stayed in with my brother looking for it and nothing then i decided to head back to his car and check..i saw him checking his and i moved some books over that were in the back seat and there it was.

so we go back in and my brother puts it ontop of his little nightstand and we keep on playing.

then my friend is talking on the phone and he says "yo i gotta go my friend is gonna fight some kid and i wanna be there just incase they try to jump him"

so were alright cool. he leaves and this morning my brother is beating on my door asking where the hell is my money clip again??!!? so i tell him...u left on your night stand ..like always. but its not there at all ...i mean come its not like money clips can walk off. right??

so we thinking it was our friend..what would you guys say?? its the second time something ends up missing.

so now my brother is missing $400 his liscence and a debit card and a pay pal card.

would you guys say it was our friend?? or do you guys think it could be lost somewhere in the house somehow.

if it were me i would make sure it wasn't in ur house, and if it wasn't ask ur buddy if he has it. or to look in his car, and if he doesn't have it he shouldn't mind if you looked you know.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

its always those close to you that steal from you

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

its always those close to you that steal from you

Not if you don't hang around douchebags.

1993 Chevy Suburban

Optima Yellow Top

Kenwood KDC X-993

Pioneer GM-X314 mids amp

Kenwood KFC-4675's up front

Kenwood KFC-415C in back

Fosgate T1500-1bd

Alpine 12" Type X

(Coming eventually: Fosgate T400-4, T1652-S, XS battery, Big 3, h.o. alternator, 18"???)

image,BoxingBuffalo,grey,black.png

Not if you don't hang around douchebags.

More often than not, other than my really really close friends, its always been people that are fairly close to me and are(were) good friends with that stole from me. Alot of times its those people that steal from me because its easy for them. Proven statistic

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

More often than not, other than my really really close friends, its always been people that are fairly close to me and are(were) good friends with that stole from me. Alot of times its those people that steal from me because its easy for them. Proven statistic

I haven't had anything stolen from me friend wise since high school. Proven statistic. Once you grow up and enter "man" world you find that if you do shit like that there are consequences. Such as, beatdowns, gut punchings, bitch slaps, taking DJ Pooh's chain that his grandmama gave him, ass whuppings, and of course the old fashined drop kick to the small of the back when the thief is on top of a long flight of concrete stairs.

That sucks though regardless. Homeboy probably took it, and if he did, he's a gutless turd. Being that he's a gutless turd, if you confronted him, no way he'd fess up to it.

1993 Chevy Suburban

Optima Yellow Top

Kenwood KDC X-993

Pioneer GM-X314 mids amp

Kenwood KFC-4675's up front

Kenwood KFC-415C in back

Fosgate T1500-1bd

Alpine 12" Type X

(Coming eventually: Fosgate T400-4, T1652-S, XS battery, Big 3, h.o. alternator, 18"???)

image,BoxingBuffalo,grey,black.png

if it were me i would make sure it wasn't in ur house, and if it wasn't ask ur buddy if he has it. or to look in his car, and if he doesn't have it he shouldn't mind if you looked you know.

i mean already called him and told him and the first thing he brought up was the other inscident which was a G1 that just randomly went missing so im 98% sure he stole both....so what do i do now?? like im just sitting here.....what the fuck do i do now???

another thing that convinces me is that his whole life he's been a theif..like he breakes into cars takes everything..but i saw him as family and would never think he would pull some shit like that on me or my brother...

oh yeah and my ipod went missing from my room a week ago and still havent found it :censored: :unknw: it has all my bass songs that i made :cray: