Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

need to go big...Ia warden 21 or fi btl 22


Recommended Posts

Posted

get the warden

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Posted

them wardens are FUCKING serious...i would not frown upon you getting a couple 21s :D

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

Those prices aren't too bad considering what the solo-x's cost me. I just need a sub that can be a decent daily driver while still being competitive for db drag and bassrace comps. I've also been looking at the atomic apx 18's and cadence ele 24's, but at $2400 a shot, those 24's seem pretty far fetched,especially when I can get the same power handling/ surface area for thousands less. I know the bigger subs can be pretty pointless, but to be honest, I like that shock factor...Oh, A while back I saw a sub called the hellfire and thouht it was a wmd sub, but I've already contacted them and was wrong about who made it. Anybody know anything about it?

Posted

them wardens are FUCKING serious...i would not frown upon you getting a couple 21s :D

I agree 100%... Wardens are absolutely insane, will be seeing a pair in my street C car next year.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Posted

I think the BTLs would be fine on 4k, but from responses I've seen they are a while out. They stated that there are other projects getting a bit more attention because of the relatively small demand for huge subs.

The Wardens are available now, and are absolutely awesome subs from all user reviews. I'd go with them if you don't mind spending 2k for the set.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11541 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...