Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

My Search For Cheap Audio (just lock this)


BassAddict32

Recommended Posts

Posted

mannn that thing is old school. i'd say go for it. i have the woofer that was made a generation before this one and it sounds nice.

Posted

I paid $30 for the comp i had, had it hooked to a 1000 watt kenwood and sounded really good, mine even had a small crack but it sounded pretty good. I think you may be able to get it newer for a little more, i cant find the site i saw them on but imo $30 u cant really go wrong i mean it $30, offer him $20 lol he may let it go. Good luck!

Posted

mannn that thing is old school. i'd say go for it. i have the woofer that was made a generation before this one and it sounds nice.

really? go for it? :D i've just been kinda searching for some very cheap bass but i didn't think anyone would have anything. i don't have the $300 i need for a okay setup so i have a cheap amp and i was just looking for a cheap 12" or so. so you guys think i might have found something here and i should go for it?

EDIT: i also found this

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/ele/1404595471.html

he says an american bass 12 for $25. no box though. :(

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Posted

any more opinions?! i would REALLY like to get some cheap beat! :D i'm excited now but i'd like a bit more feedback! sorry for being so anxious guys!

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Posted

I have a slightly used Kicker Comp but its an 8ohm :(

I have no need for it...I just want to get rid of it

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

You can get a BNIB Hifonics Hifi for around that price and I'd take that over this in a heartbeat.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Posted

You can get a BNIB Hifonics Hifi for around that price and I'd take that over this in a heartbeat.

yea i can get a HFI12D4 for $35. that was my original plan. pay $60 and get 2 of em, make a box, buy a cadance 800W amp, knu wiring. but i don't have money for all that. that's why i'm looking just for some cheap beat. something i can throw my cheap amp on for a bit until i get a tiny bit better one, and just have it playing.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Posted

yea i can get a HFI12D4 for $35. that was my original plan. pay $60 and get 2 of em, make a box, buy a cadance 800W amp, knu wiring. but i don't have money for all that. that's why i'm looking just for some cheap beat. something i can throw my cheap amp on for a bit until i get a tiny bit better one, and just have it playing.

I know you want something now, but why waste money on something just to have a system for the time being. If i were in your shoes I'd just wait and get the Hifis and other things you listed, you'll be alot happier in the long run.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1182 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...