decaf or bigpimpin help wanted please.

Hey guys,

I need one or both of yall help since yall are know for adding bass and everything and being awesome at editing songs!

What i need is

a couple of songs i can play for kids/parents that want to hear it.so i dont have to play some young jeezy and it be like modda fucka this bitch suck my dick and nut on yo fow head that lol.

I see that taylor swift- you belong with me and miley cyrus-the climb is liked by them so that would be cool if you could cut the bass out of them and then put your own in,my box is tuned to 35 hertz and it plays houston oilers by mike jones and e40 muscle cars really good.Im not sure if you know what hertz those songs are but they would work awesome in my truck.Also young jeezy hypnotize slams good too..anyways i was just givin you them 3 songs so you could know what hertz my truck responds best to.And put that bass in there.

It would be cool to have it just sneak out and smack you in the face bass...like dont put any bass at all in this song untill about 50 seconds when she says "been here the whole time" then just let the bass rip like varying up and down slightty from like 34-38herts (or whatever it may be depening on the bass i said worked best with them rap songs above) untill about 1:08 when she slows down singing again.

this song for reference on times and stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xj8RrIpiiQ

and then on the miley cyrus song

Same delima pretty much,keep the bass out until about 1:08 when she says "its the CLLIIMMMMBBB" as soon as she starts saying cccllimmbb throw the bass in! make it slap!I know yall know what your doing so hook a brotha up!and if you think it would be better puting bass different ways at different times in it cool!hook it up!

song for time referencing

thanks in advance

jprice

adding bass to a miley cyrus and taylor swift songs. :lol:

why didn't you just PM either of them or post it in their topics?

Edited by brewer_brewer

LMAO! - Bangin down the block to some Miley C! -

Hey - If you get that shizz hit me up with it! I know exactly what you mean with the lyrics that come along with BIG BASS Tracks LOL - % ^%#42 and ^%# my #%$$

The REAL YouTube Page

●▬▬▬▬★▬▬^๑۩۩๑^▬▬★▬▬▬▬●

Head Unit - Pioneer DEH-p6000ub

Equalizer - Soon To Come

Amplifiers - (4) Soundstream TX1.2600d's

Subwoofers - (2) Soundstream XXX 18's

Enclosure - 16 Cubic Foot Wall Tuned to 38hz

Power Wire - (200ft) Tsunami 0 Gauge PRO

BIG 3 w/ 8 C&D Batteries

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Team DBs (Driven By sound)