Spades for wires less than 4 ga?

I have an ARC 1500dr I got from a friend, and it has 2 gauge inputs. They require spades, unlike more modern ones that you can just put the wire straight in. I can't seem to find any fork spades for wire thicker than 4 gauge.

Does anyone make this?

If not, what do you guys do to connect amps like this with thicker wire?

Old setup

2002 Camry LE

Fi Q 12" BP power in a 2.3 cu box tuned to 28 hz

Alpine MRP-1000

JVC Deck

RE 800.2 speaker amp

RE Coax 6x9's in front doors and Deck

Alpine Type S 6.5's in trunk

now...

2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Special Edition

JVC KDX double din

1 Run of Knu Konceptz 1/0

Big 3

Waiting to get Amp and sub(s) and speakers

I would just make a fork shape out of the copper wire, it would probably give you a better connection than a spade anyway. only negative is it might not look as shinny...

im gonna say fail on that^^^^ u dont want it to slip out and short. forking the wire is never a good way to go. u coud try to shave rings down into forks. pain to do but it will work

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

I would just do what boon said, all you need is a welding cable lug, and some bolt cutters, or even a decent pair of the edged pliers would do it, just to cuts and bam you have a fork.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

lol that makes no sense.

cutting rings works but often they are too wide to do the job. splitting the wires into a spade shape is retarded. What size wire are u runinng anyway? if its 2g just strip it down and use a 4g spade. heat shrink the connection and done

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

u can shave them on a grinder. but welding lugs would prolly be the best way to go

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

479-418-3056

ya but sometimes it doesn't come out as easy as you'd like. trust me man ive done it before 2g isn't that much bigger then 4g so its probably going to be easier to strip the wire then cut a ring terminal... Most big gauge rings have decent size holes and there's only so much you can grind until your out of metal and running 2g wire to a ring terminal thats ground to the point the "spade" is to thin is sorta stupid

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

ok man not gonna argue over it im an installer too and i have done it. its just ONE way to do it. everyone has there own idea of whats best

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

479-418-3056